6

Nico

Reyna was about to walk through the kitchen door.

"Rey," I squeaked. "Go check on your brother?"

"But Daddy, I wants to..." she started.

"Please? Really quick." She huffed and walked back, her feet patting against the floor of the hall. I let out a breath and turned back to birthday cake I was currently icing.

Reyna's birthday was in a couple of days and I had to be prepared. I heard her feet coming back and I scooped up the cake, quickly storing it in the fridge.

"Nicky's okay," she said. "Nows can we watch Dalmatians?" She looked up at me, her green eyes begging.

"Of course, princess." I scooped her up and carried her to the TV. I set her on the couch and started 101 Dalmatians.

@;@;@;@;@;;@;@;@;@;@;@;@;@;@;

I woke to someone shaking my arm. I looked up sleepily and saw Percy. "Was you doin here?" I looked down, but Reyna wasn't there. I jolted up, awake now.

"Where is she?"

He chuckled. "Nice to see you too," he said. "She's in her room, playing. I thought we should talk." At that moment, Nick woke, screaming his lungs out.

"Talk while I take care of Nick," I said, standing shakly. I finally got the hang of balance and walked to Nick's room, Percy trailing behind.

"So, uh, about us," he said. "I know you think how cliché it is to get married because one of us got pregnant. In this case, it's not just because you're pregnant. We love each other and you know that we belong together. So, really, what I'm saying is..." I turned before I could walk into to check on my son.

"Will you, Nico di Angelo, do the immense honor of marrying me?" He was down on one knee, my hand in his.

"P-Percy..."

!&!&!&!&!&&!&!&!&!&!&!&&!&!&!&!&

He
He
He
Smiles! ❤❤❤