1

Nico 

"P-Percy?"

He smiled at me and walked towards me. "Hey, babe." I stared in disbelief, not paying attention to him calling me babe.

"Wha... What are you..." I turned to Jason who had Reyna in his arms. "Jason, you idiot."

"Daddy, that mean," Reyna said to me, shaking her finger. "You gots to say sowwy."

"D-Daddy?" Percy asked, his voice stuttering. "Is she..."

"Daddy," Reyna whined, reaching her hands out and making grabby motions. "Daddy, pwease?" I extended my arms and Jason switched her.

"So this is..."

"I Reyna," she spoke proudly, smiling wide. She layed her head down on my shoulder and she stared at Percy. The man she looked so much like,

I rounded on Jason and smiled. "Please take Rey into the other room while we talk."

"Of course," he said. He grabbed Reyna and walked her to her room.

"WAIT!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "What's bout Nicky?"

Shit.

"Who's Nick?" Percy asked, confusion scribbled across his face.

"H-He's..."

"He my lil broder," Reyna said. Percy looked at me, questions in his eyes.

"How-"

"Jason," I said, not looking at Perce. "please take the kids to their rooms."

"Yeah." He walked Reyna to her room and came back to pick up Nick. When all three were out of ear shot, I fianlly had enough courage to look at Percy in the face.

"So who's Nick?" Percy asked, awkwardly shifting from foot to foot.

"He's my son," I said.

It was quiet for a moment before he asked the question I was dreading. "He's Jason's, isn't he?" I just nodded as it got quiet again. "Why didn't you call?"

I looked up to him. "W-Well, I just couldn't go through that pain again."

"I tried to explain," he said to me, rushing over and gripping my hands. "It meant nothing."

"How do I know that?" I asked quietly. "I wasn't either one of you. I couldn't read your minds." I snapped the last part, not truly meaning the anger behind it. I sniffled slightly. I felt his hands brush away the tears.

"Daddy?" a little voice behind us said. I turned, and there was Reyna, hiding behind the wall. "You's okay?"

I wiped the few tears that left my eyes and smiled. "Yeah, baby." I walked over to her and picked her up, planting her on my hip and walking back over to Percy. "Reyna, I would like to introduce your other daddy."

She looked between the two of us, confusion all over her face. "I's got two? Why?"

"Well, sweetie, it takes two people to make a baby," I said slowly.

"How's they make them?"

I blushed. "Th-That's not important."

"Where you keep the babies?"

"Well," I said. "You grow right here." I lifted up my shirt and pointed to my stomach. "And when you're all ready, you come out of my belly and we can play all day."

"I's in there?" she asked. She put her hand on my stomach.

"Yes you were," Percy piped up. "I remember. I used to sing to you, and tell you stories, and say how much we loved you." Reyna looked at me, to Percy, back to me, then finally to Percy. She leaned towards him and held out her arms, her hands making grabby motions.

Percy's face went white. "I-I..."

"It's not hard," I said. "Just haver her sit on your hip." He took Reyna from my arms and placed her on his hips, looking down into her sparkling green eyes.

"We's got da same eye, Papa," she said.

I was going to say something about the whole 'Papa', but Percy chuckled and smiled down on her.

"We do indeed."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Guess who's here

This is the sequel to My Shy Guy, one of the best stories ever written.

So, I will indeed be keeping the name Papa for Percy. I know, so cliche, but hey, desperate times.

Smiles!