Onto the News

(Henlo~!)

Jackie P.O.V.

Two days now and Grillby has not been caught. Just what were the police doing to take this so long?! I was getting impatient. If we don't hurry up, then someone else might get killed by that bartender. I sighed and started to pack my gear. It was about time I got back to my job. It was a while since I got back to the work station and made some stories. I will get that bartender behind bars! I WILL!! I thought as I was about to turn out the light. But before I did, I saw the CORE model I made for Gaster. I grab it and held it in my hand.

.

.

.

I drop it, then stomp on it, breaking it into pieces. I didn't want anything to do with the CORE story anymore. Gaster won't believe me or anyone else that Grillby is a yandere, is he that stupid?! 

-*jeopardy waiting music plays for the time skip*-

I walk through the doors of the press building and greeted with a bunch of "hello" and "are you alright," which already is annoying me. I push away everyone and get to my desk. I start up the computer and begin working. That is until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over and I see my boss.

"Glad to see you, Jackie. How have you been?" He asks.

"Could be better."

"Have you got the CORE story ready?"

"..." I really didn't want to do this story. Not after what happened with me and the bartend-

...

"Actually, I have a better story in mind."

"Well spill the beans, Jackie. What is this story that you are thinking about?" My boss responds. I whisper in his ear the story. His eyes go wide and he says, "Jackie it is a little scary, but I love it! Start working on that, I'll tell the editors to give you a bigger space in the newspaper." My boss says, then walks away. I smile and start typing. I couldn't wait for people to read this, then go after that bartender. 

Grillby P.O.V.

The newspaperman comes in and gives us the new newspapers at the reading corner. I watch him as he leaves. Once he is gone, I set down the glass I'm washing(just why are you always washing a glass?), go over to the corner, and grab a newspaper. 

I take a look at the front page and there is a whole article on how I tried to kill Jackie. I take all of the newspapers and go over to throw them out. Until a very familiar hand grabs one off the top and snatches it away. I turn my head and see that Gaster took one. He reads a little then looks up at me.

"Why is this article saying that you attacked someone?" He asks. I panic a little. "I don't know honey," I respond. He looks back at the newspaper, then sets it back on the stack in my arms. "Yeah, maybe you should get rid of those. Most of the stuff in there is a bunch of ads anyway." Gaster says, rolling his eyes. I nod and walk out the back.

As soon as I throw away the papers, I lean against the wall and take a HUGE sigh of relief. I really don't want Gaster to know what I really am. I have had two close calls so far, and the police just made be my last call. If they find out, then it's game over for me. I walk back into the bar.

Gaster: P.O.V.

I was watching the people around the bar now and they seem to be mumbling about something. I didn't know what though. That's when I hear Grillby walking over. I look and see him starting the clean that glass again. I glance over at the other people and they stop mumbling and taking quick glances over at the bar. I am so confused. These people are acting weird. Maybe they already read the paper and believe that article..? I thought.

Or maybe because they are looking at you~ A voice said. Oh great.

Just leave me alone...

Oooooo maybe they are talking to you too~~~~ Another voice joined in.

Admit it, they hate you.

I bet that they just hated you ever since you got free!

Maybe they think that you are a sin since you are not straight! (Again, don't get the wrong idea ;^;)

Maybe you should just go burn in hell! Nobody would care!

*laughing*

I shake my head trying to push back the tears and voices. I really did not need them around at all right now. I lay my head on the bar and wrap my arms around it trying to hide my tears. But then I felt Grillby tapping on my head. "Knock Knock windings." He says. I get up. "My name is wingdings you campfire," I respond back. (Grillby: *le offended gasp*) Grillby gets a concerned look. Then I realized that I was silently crying my eye sockets out while I was hiding my head. He shakes his head and wipes away the tear streams on my face. 

Jackie P.O.V. 

I watch as Gaster is falling for the bartender. No no no!! I need Gaster to know the truth! IF not, then this will be much harder than planned! I would drag Gaster away by the arm, but I don't want to be attacked again. I could get killed! I sigh and try to think about what to do.

I can't touch Gaster to get his attention, Grillby will know.

I cannot go anywhere private, hence the incident with the showing of the model to Gaster.

I can't go in the bar, too close to Grillby.

And I can't go to Gaster's house anymore, or else I might get hurt by him as well.

Not a lot of options in my favor. I need to try and get Gaster to come to me so I can talk to him, and somewhere where Grillby cannot follow too far behind. That is when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turn around and see my boss.

"Boss?! What are you doing here???" I ask, clearly confused.

"I came here to tell you that you and your story got on the news station! You might be famous due to this!" He says, very happy for me. I was in shock. My story??? On a news station?! Well well well.... looks like my luck is beginning to turn~...

(Hi guys! I am so sorry for not updating for a while! The holidays got me booked TwT But anyway, see ya guys later!)