Reunion

Gaster P.O.V.

Two weeks.

Two weeks since those policemen and Jackie came into my house, and Grillby disappeared. Fuku is now staying at my house since she doesn't have her father to look after her. I sigh and think about what has happened in the last two weeks. Fuku, Sans, Papy, and I were questioned about him, almost arrested me for thinking that I was lying, and almost sent Fuku to an orphanage. What a past two sh**y weeks... I think, flopping onto the bed. I look at the time. 

11:30 p.m.

S***t... I have a really hard time falling asleep for some reason. I would just cut myself, but last time I did it too deep and ended up passing out, due to cutting into a nerve. I look at my bandages and sigh, starting to take them off. Once I finally did, I just stare at the countless cuts on my lower arm. I sigh and start to bandage them up when I heard...

A window smash. 

 I jump and turn my head toward the sound, outside my room. I try to keep calm and continue to bandage back up my arm. Once I finished, I get up and get to the door. I slowly open the door and look outside my room, seeing nothing. I take a deep breath and walk through the doorway and found the broken window near the kitchen. I panic and spot a nearby frying pan. I take it and slowly go into the kitchen. Then I saw a light figure. I didn't see who, but I swung my frying pan, knocking them out.

(kinda like this:

I finally see who it is. 

OOPS. 

I just knocked out my own boyfriend with a frying pan. I drop it, almost hitting my own foot, and pick up Grillby bridal style. I carry him onto the couch and sit down in the chair next to it. I wait for him to wake up while thinking, How is he going to just wake up after I just hit him upside the head with a frying pan?

-This short time skip has been brought to you by Flex Tape-

I look at the time. It was midnight now. I sigh and about to get up when I hear a soft groan from Grillby. I look over and see that he is finally waking up. He gets up and looks around, confused about how he got onto the couch. Then he looks up and sees me.

Grillby P.O.V.

I see Gaster and I immediately get up and pulls him into a hug. He hugs back and I smile a little. "Where the hell have you been?" He mumbles. I sigh. "On the run... Look I have to tell you something," I respond. I have to tell him that I'm the one that caused the deaths. "What is it Grillby?" He asks.

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Promise? Why what for-"

"I'm a yandere."

Gaster pauses completely, already having the puzzle completed. I avoid eye contact and continue to explain.

"I'm the one that killed your friend Justin, and the story is true about me. Look I'm sorry-"

"What are you sorry for?"

I look at him confused. He doesn't look scared at all. "What...?" I respond. Gaster shakes his head. "Look, let me tell you something to you firefly." Well better add that one to the nicknames I got. "I don't care if you kill people for me or not, I still love you. Alright?" He says. I don't know what to say at this point 

"Also you owe me a new window," Gaster adds. I give a '😅' look at him before he chuckles. "Anyway, why did you come back Grillby?" He asks. "Well, I didn't really think of a safer place..." I respond.

"Dad?"

Both me and Gaster look over and see Fuku from a doorway. I open my arms for a hug and she leaps into my arms, making me fall backward. "Dad where have you been?! I was so worried!" She exclaims. I smile a little. "I was out running honey. But I don't think I can stay. Both Fuku and Gaster give me a look. I sigh.

"If I stay, they'll find me. And if they find me, hell knows what will happen." I say. "Then we are coming with," Gaster says. I look at him shocked. "What?! You can't! It's too dangerous!" I say, but Gaster shakes his head. "Nope. I am not losing you again. I am grabbing my things and we are going with you." He says. I smile a little, about to say something, then something bangs on the door.

Fuku P.O.V.

The door is being bashed on like crazy and I look over at my dad and my future stepdad. They knew who it was, and so did I. "How about I hold them off?" I ask. Both of them look at me with disbelief. "I have been practicing my attacks, besides, I'm pretty annoying at times." Gaster looks over to dad. "I say we give it a shot." He shrugs. Dad looks over me once again before he sighs. "Alright, but promise you won't get hurt?" I nod, give him and a quick hug, and watch as the two grown-ups runoff. 

I sigh and look over at the police, who just burst in. "Hey kid, come over here it's not safe!" one of them yells to me. I giggle and shake my head. "I don't think so," I say, making a fireball from my hand. "Let's see how well you can handle the burn." I smile.

3rd person P.O.V.

As Fuku holds off the police, Gaster and Grillby runs out the back door and into the abandoned part of the city. They stop there to catch their breath.

Gaster P.O.V.

I lean against a wall and close my eyes. I felt so awake but at the same time, I was so so tired. Heh, guess this is what happens when I stay up until midnight. "you look tired." Grillby states the obvious. "Gee I wonder why." I roll my eyes at him. He laughs and picks me up. "Go ahead and sleep. I have a small safe zone for us okay?" He says. I nod and drifted off the sleep.

(Omg I'm so tired-)