First Kill From Love

(AIGHT I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE!!!!)

Grillby P.O.V.

I wake up feeling well-rested until I saw the time. 4 HOURS AFTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN. I jump out of bed and desperately try and get ready for the day as fast as I can. But as I reach for my glasses, I see the knife I found the other night. I hesitate but take the knife along with my glasses. I rush out of the house and to my bar when... Open??? But how??? I don't have any co-workers. I come in and see the skeleton bros and Gaster running the place. 

"hey Grillby!" Sans waves at me, then went back to work. I was in complete shock. I didn't understand. Couldn't understand. Gaster had a job and the brothers don't usually work. I shrug and help the skeleton family deal with the orders. 

After an hour of helping the family, things got under control for me to take over the bar myself again. "Thanks for the help you three. I can't thank you enough." I say as they leave. "No problem Grillby. I thought you might need a couple of hours off" Gaster replies. I watch them exit as I see someone tugs on G's sleeve to talk with him. 

I don't know why... But I got the sudden urge to K I L L him. Usually, I would shrug it off, but for some reason, I was staring him down, making a mark to see who he was. After Gaster left, I stopped staring at the man and continued with my business... Why... did I make sure I knew who he was? I thought as I take people's orders.

Gaster P.O.V.

"Thanks for the update on the CORE Justin. I almost forgot to check it today." I say as I get ready to leave. "No problem. Also, that uh, campfire friend of yours." Justin points to Grillby. I snicker. That was a great nickname for Grillby. But as I look over, Grillby keeps glancing over at us, with a look in his eye. I get a little freaked out but shook my head a little. He's probably just looking at other customers... I think. "I'm not sure if he's really fond of me talking to you. I'm kinda scared of him.." Justin says as he rubs the back of his neck. I don't blame him. That look doesn't look very friendly. But then my watch beeps, telling me I have 5 minutes until I have to be at work. I sigh. "Maybe you should try and ignore him. Anyway, I have to head to the lab. See you later." I tell Justin as I rush out of the building. 

Grillby P.O.V.

I watch as Gaster leave the building after looking at the time. I slowly turn my head to Justin, who was staring at me. I give him that "do you need something look" and he turns away. Better yet, he got up, put money on the table, and ran after Gaster. All I did was watch him though. ...It wasn't the last time I will see him...

-Tem skip to around 8 p.m. because I can't think of a better way to pass the time and because I am very lazy-

Justin P.O.V.

Despite being at home, I did not feel very safe. That look that the bartender made when I tugged on Gaster's arm to talk to him really creeped me out. I keep trying to tell myself that everything is fine and the bartender was probably not having a good day, but something tells me otherwise. I wasn't feeling... Brave. Which wasn't much of a good thing, due to me being a bravery soul. I had to clear my mind. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. But after I filled up my glass cup of water, something happened. The hell?! What happened to the lights?! I put down the glass of water and take out a flashlight. I turn it on and sigh. "Looks like I have to see what happened with the power I suppose." I grumble as I went to the fuse box. I open it up and there is a note. What the- DID SOMEONE MESS WITH THE LIGHTS?! I grab the note and see that the switches are all broke, so I can't turn on the power for the lights again. I read the note, but when I did, my heart dropped.

"Roses are red, violets are blue. You touch my senpai, prepare to die. Nobody will come for you, you will see, nobody will know the truth like me." (Idk I suck at poetry)

At this point, I was panicking. I was dealing with a yandere! I had to leave, get the authority's attention. I dropped the note and ran. I manage to get to the living room and stop to catch my breath. I couldn't believe this was happening. I should start getting out of here. That damn yandere can be anywh- 

I stopped. I didn't know why. Then I fell over. Weak and could barely breathe. That's when it hit me. I was stabbed. Stabbed in the back, where the heart was. I couldn't move my head, but I could still see, with the little time I had left. Two feet appeared in front of me as the yandere walked to the front side of me. I couldn't look up. I didn't have any strength and my soul magic was draining quickly trying to heal the stab wound.

"Time's up~"

That voice... it's familiar!

"Now, if you excuse me, I have a bar to attend too so it's ready for tomorrow." The yandere leaves. It's that bartender!! He's gone now, but I was somewhat close to the phone! Maybe... just MAYBE... I can get some help... I try reaching the phone with what strength I had left in my arm. I reached and reached until I saw nothing. I couldn't hear anything... I shout into the emptiness but No words came out. 

AM I DEAD?!?!

-Next morning-

Gaster P.O.V.

I shaking my head and wonder why I am here this early in the morning, and all alone. Usually, Justin would be here too. But that wasn't my concern. We were both working on separate projects. But... still. It felt a lot more empty than it should have. Nobody else was here, there than a janitor or two. But of course, I try and not let them bother me. ... I picked up my cell phone and tried calling Justin. He was my best friend, and a really great co-worker to have around. I was worried that he isn't here. He never misses a day at the office. I counted the number of times it rang.

1...

2...

3...

By now he would have picked up... I thought.

4...

"Hello? Who is this?" The f****? This wasn't Justin. Hell, it wasn't anyone I knew. "Uhhhhh Hello. This is W.D. Gaster calling for Justin (Make up your own last name). Is he around?" I reply. "Justin? Oh. Sorry Doctor, but Justin was killed last night." I dropped my phone. Dead...? Dead?! He cheated death before, how is he DEAD?!

(Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy another one done! Sorry for not updating for the past few days. School is a pain. Anyway, Imma go do school work for now. Until then, Buh-bye my shippers!)

 Until then, Buh-bye my shippers!)