A trip down memory lane(Backstories)

(Okay, this isn't really a chapter that much, but this is to clear up the two's backstories.)

Gaster's backstory: 

Gaster has a normal family(kinda). He had an older brother, a mother, and a father. During the time he was born, the war was about to begin if humans and monsters didn't clean up their act. His older brother was named Justin, his mother's name was Katie, and his father's name was Adam. Katie was a royal guard but got fired since she was framed. Adam was the royal general when the war happened.

Like most skeletons, Gaster was born without any cracks in his skull. Everyone from his family has at least one crack in their skull, basically saying that they are strong. His older brother Justin got a crack in his skull while picking a fight with Asgore(Kid-) when he was about 4 years old. Adam got his cracks from fighting off a bear(Pissed of a bear cause he took da honey-) before he had Justin. Katie got hers from a problem at birth.

When G was born, Adam thought that he could get his first crack in his skull when he would be young, but Gaster never did. G was always a quiet kid that seemed to blend into the crowd and never get attention. Gaster saw this as a win, but Adam saw it the other way. He wanted his son to get at least a SMALL crack in his skull, but it didn't happen not for a long time.

                                                           That ended up causing problems.

His father thought that maybe if he could toughen up G's body, he might not need a crack to show he is tough. He started to hurt G when Katie was gone. But Gaster was only 4, and Justin always saw but never told ANYONE for some reason. The hitting didn't help Gaster at all. G's body was too weak to heal a lot of wounds. So whenever his mother got home, Katie would heal the wounds, and Gaster would make up an excuse of how he got them.

Soon though, Adam got frustrated with how Gaster was just not getting tougher. He started to hurt Gaster mentally as well. This started when Gaster was 5. And it just kept getting worse. But even though his father is doing this to him, Gaster knows he just wanted to not die in the world they were living in, mainly because skeletons were dying out all around them.

Eventually, Adam got so mad he made the first crack in Gaster's skull, and it was the one under his eye. He realized what he did and ran off. Basically leaving the family. Katie always waited for Adam to come back home, but he never did. Justin kept telling Gaster that he should get forget about his dad, but G refused. He wanted to show that he forgave his father, despite what he did.

Eventually, things were kind of normal for the three. Justin gave Gaster his favorite plush to keep protected. (The same one G fell asleep with the last chapter) One night, everything changed (No the father didn't come back he still gone-).

Humans broke into the house. Gaster was the only one that hid, due to him being quick. They managed to kill his brother right off the bat. Katie managed to put up a fight, knocking most of them down. But it wasn't enough. They managed to kill her, in front of G's hiding spot. Once they left though, G tried to make his mother wake up, but there was nothing he could do. So, he took his mother's necklace, his brother's plush, and ran. He kept on running until He fell into Mt. Ebbot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to when he is about in his twenties now. G became the royal scientist, made the CORE, blah blah blah-

At this time, G and Grillby never knew each other, but have heard about each other from Muffet. She was friends with both the scientist and the bartender. Why did she not put them together, idk. Anyway, G decided that it was a good idea to have more skeletons around, so he spent days in his personal lab behind the house trying to make a soul. Eventually, he made Sans. He was very proud of himself, it was better than making the D.T. extractor or the CORE. He soon made Papyrus and everything was going great. Until...

There was a break-in. Some human fell into the underground and was dangerous. He mainly went after G, since he was a skeleton. Gaster got a blow to the head, creating the bigger crack in his head above his other eye. That's when he let the human have it. The human was killed, and the soul was kept. Gaster never knew why they kept the soul, but it was part of the king's request. The crack healed, but it didn't go away. Oh well :v.

Soon, Gaster gets a black cloak from a secret Santa from Snowdin, and gave the monster a present back, but made another monster deliver it. Sans was now 10 and Papyrus was 3. Gaster first heard the voices here, but they were very small, so he managed to ignore them most of the time. But he had no idea how they would affect him later on.

(After that G fell in the CORE yadda yadda-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grillby's backstory: 

Grillby was a middle child. He has two older brothers and a younger sister. His family was very formal and rich. His mother was always spoiling herself and her offspring. Grillby just didn't feel right about it though. So, he started to work for money from humans and other monsters. His mother did not approve. She figured if he wanted to work, then he could work all he wants. But she took it to the extreme. She made Grillby cook for himself, clean everyone's messes, and made him wear formal clothes, which were uncomfortable. His brothers kept saying that he was like Cindrella, which didn't help.

Luckily he had his father and sister. They were always there to help him out when he needed it the most. His father always helped him cook when he needed help. He even let Grillby get away from stealing food form the kitchen. And when he came out as gay, his father supported him a lot, unlike his mother. Unfortunatly he died of a heart attack.

his sister was really young. Grillby was about 5 and she was 3. So she didn't really understand things as well as everyone else. But she chose Grillby's side, and wouldn't leave it. She didn't like the older brothers at all, and she thought that the mother was just a gold digger.

Grillby always liked horror movies and jumpscares. He would always scared his mom, hoping she would get a heart attack, but half of the time his brothers catch him. He would keep trying though. Soon he managed to jumpscrea her into the hospital. That's when he ran. He didn't want to live with his brothers, or mother. And that's when he fell into Mt. Ebbot.

Time skip to when he is also in his twenties. Grillby opens Grillby's, and his business was a huge success. Once, someone told him about the royal scientist, and it peaked his interest. He managed to give him a gift around Christmas time, and in return he got a new pair of glasses. He appreciated it and always wore them. Thanks to the glasses, he found Fuku, alone. She was only a baby, so he took her home and took care of her. 

(There is the back stories. if you have questions, ask me.)