Part¹

I'm sorry If it contains small chapter. I already mentioned it in description :)

Cold wind are dancing with the leaves as there was a alpha sleeping on the grass
near a river tired of the whole busy day he had. The alpha just shifted to the beautiful place with his two little omegas

"Ah it was a tiring day." He mumbled to himself

The alpha got distracted by two puppies playing. He left a deep sigh."I wish there was someone for me. I wish I could put my head on my mates lap and sleep." The alpha said talking to himself
Let's talk about the alpha

Kim Namjoon
A.k.a Rm his alpha name
He was one of the most popular and strong alpha to be ever known
He was a true alpha who haven't found his mate

Time skipped
Making it midnight

"The moon the river. Everything is so beautiful. I hope my babies like this place"

Namjoon was a cold hearted person but a sweet one towards his brothers. He also called them babies.

The alpha was sitting peacefully when he heard a beautiful voice.

"What a beautiful voice"The alpha said in a pleasant voice listening to the music.

But then suddenly he got a sweet smell

"Lime and lavender. Is it my mate." He widened his eyes.

He started walking towards the place where the smell is coming from.

The alpha hide by a Bush peaking from behind it.

"He is the one." He whispered "He is soo beautiful." He told those thing to his mate."But why is he naked". The alpha said in a confused tone.

He had his lovey dovey eyes towards the omega who was naked resting peacefully while singing.

The alpha fell in love with him at first sight. "His body. His face. His everything is soo beautiful. Should I talk to him but what will he think when I go while he is naked."

The alpha spent hours. Staring at him. It was the time when the sun was about to rise. Namjoon was still looking at him but all of sudden the omega stand up. The omega wore his clothes and ran towards the palace which was near alpha's house.

"Wait does he belongs from the Royal family. Did I just saw the one of the son of the Royal family" He said in a suprising tone.

The alpha said those things because No one is allowed to meet the son's of the royal family. So not even a single soul other than the royal family has seen the prince of the royals.

....................