Part⁸

Jimin's pov :)

Me and Taehyung left the mansion. I seperated from him because of Jeon. I don't wanna disturb their moment.

I was taking a round of the place. When my eyes landed on a man. He wasn't any other than Hyung's mate. But why is he wearing clothes. I mean he usually doesn't.

'should I talk to him'
'What if he has a cold attitude'
'He doesn't seem rude'

These thoughts started running at my heads.

I thought for a moment and made a decision.

'I will talk to him' I confirmed.

I started running towards him. He was busy singing a song. It's beautiful.

I gathered all my courage to speak.

"Excuse me"

"Hmm." He hummed in response. And turned around.

"Can I sit with you?" I stuttered

"Oh why not. You can sit wherever you want." He patted the ground giving a signal to sit.

"Hey. My name is Jimin." I gave my introduction.

"Hey Jimin. I am Kim Seokjin. " He replied me back.

"Oh. You are the royal Kim right. You are really handsome." Why the hell am I stuttering.

"You got it right. I'm Kim and you are really cute." He said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

Fuck. Why is our conversation so awkward. I hate it. Should I ask him to be with us for a day.

"Excuse me Prince. Will you like to stay for a day with us." I finally said it

"Stop calling me 'prince' it's weird. I seem older than you so you can just call me hyung. And for a day stay. I'm sorry I'm not allowed to be at sunlight."

"Hyung. It's not about the sunlight. You can visit us right now and then go. Tomorrow night."

"Great idea.. But you know we just meet. And staying at your house for a day."

"No no. It's fine. As I usually use to see you here. And my hyu-"
Shit I was about to reveal some thing.

"And your??" Jin hyung raised his eyebrow.

"And my hyung will be happy to see you too."

"Ok. I will."

"Thank y-" I was cut by a voice

"Jin." Someone screamed.

I turned around to see who was it.

And yes!!
That's Yoongi

I don't know why but. Seeing him makes me happy.

_Yoongi's POV_

I was walking around. Like really it's soo boring. I could have slept. Better then this.

There's nothing to entertain me until. I saw someone next to Jin.

Thats the same guy from yesterday. He seems cute you know. Like should I talk to him.

No time for thinking. I will talk to him.

I Shouted Jin's name cause It would be awkward if I straight talk to him.

They both looked at me.

Fuck!!

I can see the full face of the boy. And he is just handsome as hell. Wait He looks like a angel so he is handsome as heaven.