Part⁴

"Umm..I-" Jungkook stuttered a bit.

"Come on. Be fast." Taehyung said raising his one eyebrow.

"Ok. Yes I'm the royal jeon. And I think you are cute." Jungkook said in one breath

"Well well well. Have you find your mate. Yet." Taehyung said while sitting on his bed. Jungkook couldn't get Taehyung smell because Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon were taking pills for that.

"No. But if I don't find my mate. I'll spend my life with you." Jungkook said while showing his bunny smile.

Taehyung blushed but didn't showed it. "Oh. Ok. But what if I find mine's."

" Maybe. Ummm... I will never let anyone come near you."

Taehyung started walking towards Jungkook, lift his chin and said "Lets see what happens"

Jungkook "Ok." He said as he took Taehyung hand and winked.

MEANWHILE

Jimin was secretly listening to what namgi were talking. But then he caught a smell. "Coffee???? But who the hell is drinking coffee rn. Let me follow it" Jimin closed his eye and was following the smell until he bumped to someone.

"JIMIN. What are you doing here." jimin raised his head towards the voice

"H-hyung Am so sorry" But then Jimin got distracted by a strong smell. "Hyung can I get to know who is he???" He said Pointing towards yoongi

"Ca-Cause Ummm.. Can I say that in your ear"

"Ok what is it?!"

Jimin used his both to cover Namjoon's ear and whispered something "Hyung. He He is my mate and what should I do"

Namjoon slowly whispered some words to Jimin too. "Uh Jimin you know that he is Min yoongi and can you please leave. I promise I will I will tell you everything"

"Sure Hyung." He said as he turned back and start running

Meanwhile Yoongi was confused about what they are talking about. But then yoongi noticed that it's the time to return. "So Namjoon right. Hope we met soon. And However the guy was he was cute.I liked him.Best of luck to get Jin." He smirked at the 6 words and left.

Later Namjoon went to his mansion.
He went to check on the kiddos. He slowly opened the door. To not to disturb them. But instead of seeing them sleeping. He heard them talking about Taehyung's mate.

"Taehyung , Jimin what are you both talking about."

"HYUNG you know Taehyung fucking found his mate" Jimin said shouting

"And Hyung Jimin found his too" Taehyung shouted too

"Ok ok but Taehyung can you tell me who is he/she"

"Hy-" Jimin cut Taehyung's sentence
"He is Jeon Jungkook"

Namjoon chocked on Jimin sentence "You kidding me right"

"No Hyung. We not" Jimin said

" Holy fuck. *Cough*We all are mated by the royals"

Now this time vmin choked.

"Hyung you too are mated? But who can be. I'm mated by Jungkook. Jimin by yoongi. So!"

"Yea I'm by seokjin but Tae when did you came to know about Jeon"

"Well I saw him peeking into this room by the window. At first I thought he was a theif but no he actually likes me"

"You are lucky enough my one's doesn't even know. Liking is far"

"Jimin who said yoongi doesn't like you. He just said to me. That he thinks you are cute and he likes you."

"Really Hyung. A cute guy liking me. Ah first time relating But Taehyung is your one cute"

"Ofcourse he is. He looks like a bunny. But he really has good muscles."

"And Hyung what about you" Jimin said looking towards Namjoon

"You know the guy. I told you. He is the one"

"Looks like you already fell in love with him. Right Jimin"

"I know right. The way Hyung stares at him. That true love."

"Y'all stop teasing me and better sleep. We have guests tomorrow"

..................