Chapter 18

I'm back loves enjoy this.

Last night feels like a dream I never thought I would hear those words out of Harry's mouth but I guess the truth is harry is someone who hide their feelings someone who is afraid of the out come someone who is afraid of love but when his lips were on mine  it was the most incredible feeling in the world. Harry's hands on me made me realize that i want more. I don't just want I want harry and have always wanted harry nothing more then harry is all I have ever wanted I have never wanted any of the models I have dated they've always been disguises because my true love was never for them it was always for Harry.

But at the end of the day Harry and my relationship will never be perfect we will never be able to be fully open to the world we will never be able to be truly happy because we know what others will think or say I truly wish we could live in a world where hate was not a thing where you can be your self with out others judging you.But the truth is our world is the most cruel thing ever. Our relationship is never gonna be perfect and that's one thing we're gonna have to deal with for the rest of our life.

Harrys POV

I finally told zayn how I truly feel I finally told the boy I have always loved that I loved him but for some reason I truly feel as if he doesn't love me I still feel that he is scared of what the world will think of us what would the world think of Harry styles and Zayn Malik being together rumors are going to fly The hate will be unbelievably bad because two guys can't truly be happy together and love each other right without the whole world judging you hating you saying it's wrong for you to love another boy. Reasons why I wish I was never was famous is because I could be truly happy with zayn without the whole world's eyes on you.

-A WEEK LATER-
Still Harry's POV

"Maybe be we can find a place to feel good" I write down as the rain pours down the window beside me. I have not seen zayn since the night of our kiss. Or have I got any text from him no calls nothing it's like he just disappeared from the face of the earth.

As I sit here writing yes writing another song about zayn but it's not just about zayn it's about the whole world how the world should really treat people is what this song will be about I want people to treat the whole world with kindness So why should I not write a song about how we should be doing in this world.

"And we can treat people with kindness. find a place to feel good" I sing as I write it down "I've a good feeling I'm just talking it all in" maybe if I was in zayns position for one day I would understand why he is so scared to be fully open with me is it his family or is he just scared of what the whole world would say confusion rushes through me as I stared at the paper with words that probably are pointless.

3 WEEKS LATER
ZAYNA POV

I have only talked to Harry on the phone once since he told me how he truly feels I'm not ignoring him or anything I didn't lie when I said I loved him but I just don't want the whole world to know that I'm gay I most definitely don't want my family to know what will they think of me what will my mom think when she hears that her only son is gay and he's dating the boy he met five years ago. What is the whole world gonna think when they see us on a date. All the paparazzi pictures that will come out of me and Harry together what will the fans think will they be disappointed that were gay. I truly do love Harry but I don't think I can ever be with him because I'm too damn scared of what the outcome will be

I light a cigarette while the radio plays in the background playing some dumb song about love it's the last thing I wanna hear right now "and up next we have a new song by Harry styles yes the one and only Harry styles we actually have mr Harry coming up on air before we play the song." "So Harry what made you want to write this song?" 'you know well writing this song I just truly felt like I wanted to show the world that we should be treating people with kindness and I just wanted to spread the word you know' "oh yes we truly understand harry thank you for coming on air" "you're very welcome" harry says hearing his Voice makes my heart pound against my chest "well ladies and gentlemen enjoy treat people with kindness by Harry styles"

"Maybe we can
Find a place to feel good
And we can treat people with kindness
Find a place to feel good
I got a good feeling
I'm just takin' it all in
Floating up and dreamin'
Droppin' into the deep end
And if we're here long enough
They'll sing a song for us (ah-ah-ah-ah)
And we'll belong
Maybe we can
Find a place to feel good
And we can treat people with kindness
Find a place to feel good
Giving second chances
I don't need all the answers
Feeling good in my skin
I just keep on dancin"

The song plays in the background as everything feels like a blur and the song stops and I hear.

"Oh don't go anywhere just yet because we have another song by mr styles and this one is could fine line probably one of my favorite songs by him. Harry actually will be singing it live for us today"

And he starts singing i don't know why but I feel like i can't breathe

Put a price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy
You've got my devotion
But man, I can hate you sometimes
I don't want to fight you
And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt
We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of him
We'll be a fine line
Test of my patience
There's things that we'll never know
You sunshine, you temptress
My hand's at risk, I fold
Crisp trepidation
I'll try to shake this soon
Spreading you open
Is the only way of knowing you

We'll be a fine line.

I gasp as hear the lyrics he didn't sing her he said him this song is about me not some girl like I thought it was when I first heard it. he is singing about me

"I actually wrote this song about a boy that I met five years ago yes if you're listening to this Zayn Malik I love you I know our relationship is never gonna be cute and bright but I love you no I don't care if the whole world can hear me right now but I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

1 year later
Zayns POV

'And the truth is love is not always bright like sun but it comes in many different shades and me Harry's relationship may never be perfect like we dream of but we have each other and that's all that matters"

The end..
__________

I just want to say a big but thank you to everyone who has read this book I actually am going to be starting another story on here but I just wanted to finish this book out this book may not be the best written but it will always have a place in my heart and I just want to say a incredible thank you to everyone who has read it and I hope you enjoyed the last chapter ❤️