Chapter 17

Warning
There will be strong language and sexual things

I really like to apologizing that it took so long for me to post another chapter I have been working on a new book and I have been so busy with things but I promise I will try to post more probably not a lot on the weekends because I have a job then I will try to post more I will be starting school next this coming week so I will be busy but I will try loves. / and congratulations to zayn and Gigi I'm so happy for the both of them
__
Zayn pov

The truth is I never felt more used in my life and alone I Wasted so many years waiting for Harry when I could have moved on and had someone who really loved me someone who cared about me.

But no I wasted my time on Harry styles the boy who never loved me the way I thought but just said he did. the one boy that made me feel so warm the only person to make me smile the way he made me smile.

Tonight I'm going to forget about harry styles I'm going to go out and I'm going to get so drunk that I will forget how bad he hurt me today i want to feel free for once in my life i want to be zayn malik not the boy everyone thinks i am I'm going to be the real me not the boy who wasted 5 years on a boy named harry styles.

Every step i take seems like I'm just not getting any closer to my hotel room it feels like im in one of those dreams that never ends i need to go out i need to get things off my mind i might even hook up with a girl to show harry that I'm not his little bitch that I don't need him I'm going to show him that I'm strong and he cant lie to me so we can hook up. Harry and I have never even hooked up before so what makes him think today we would now.

2 hours later

The burn of the alcohol Rushing down my throat I close my eyes when I open them I see a brown haired girl dancing looking actually hot to me I'm ether very drunk or I'm into girls too I slowly walk up to her.

Hello love what's your name I ask her making her look up at me her eyes are the color of the ocean.

"I'm Avery" "what a pretty name for a pretty girl like you would you like to have a drink with me?" I ask her while holding my hand out for her to take I would love to but what's you name first?" she asked while looking into my eyes "I'm zayn"

Watching her drink beer her lips are perfect on the glass but when I look at her it just makes me think of how sweet and soft Harry's lips are I remember the first time me and Harry's lips touched I had a feeling that I believe I will never feel again he makes me feel alive I don't think anyone can. he makes my heart so warm but I don't think he feels the same way that I do he acts like a ass sometimes.

"Zayn you know I have never seen a guy that looks as good as you" I nod while drinking my drink "I look down at Avery you have very nice eyes" I say walking up to her and "very nice lips" I say while putting my finger tips on her bottom lip and "I'm sure those lips and do some dirty stuff" I'm so drunk I don't care what I'm doing even if I'm about to have sex with a girl. "take me to the bathroom and I'll show you" she whispers before I can even walk I feel a hand on my shoulder making me look behind me and that's when I see Harry styles.

"What do you think your doing here" I whisper "I'm here to take you with me your to drunk to do anything right now so follow me and please don't make me zayn because I'm really not in the mood to get in a fight so please just follow me" "what makes you think I go with you after all you fucking did" "just go outside zayn don't make this hard for the both of us I'm not going anywhere with you so just leave" before I can even go back to avery Harry is pushing me out the door "Harry fucking stop" "no your going with me so hush" "no get your hands off me you don't care about me so why does it matter" I did not even realize we was outside until I felt rain pouring on me "zayn please don't do this here".

He says with rain falling down his face "zayn" he says slowly walking up to me and putting his hand on my cheek "zayn Malik i Harry styles have always loved you I was just to scared to say I loved you when I first met you".

"You made me feel way that I can't even explain the first time I kissed those beautiful lips of yours was the first time I actually felt happy I never told anyone that I was gay but when I met you all I wanted was to tell the world that I was gay and I wanted to tell the whole world that I love you yes zayn I love you I don't care if you think I'm lying but I have loved you for 5 years and I have never stoped every minute of my day I'm thinking of you all I think of is you everything is about you because I'm in love with you I have been since I was 16 when we first met and that's when". I felt his lips on mine sending fireworks through my body "zayn please forgive me for all the mistakes I have done in my life please". I pull back I look up in his beautiful green eyes.

I love you i say I fucking love you Harry styles I yell and only you I only love you and forever will love you.
____
This was so sweet
Please tell me what your thoughts are on this chapter

Vote and comment