Chapter 5

I hope you beautiful people like this chapter

"no its fine we can just go to our houses zayn" but thank you i say while talking a deep breath. "harry i cant back to my house tonight my dad knows all the cops here he will kill me we are staying at zayn house" Liam said looking at me.

"Fine i say" while running my hand through my hair.   "ok just stay a way from my sisters and my mom" zayn said while getting up "don't worry we won't go anywhere near your sisters" liam said i look at him while raising my eyebrow!" i swear liam is up to something he wanted to stay the night at zayn house like 3 days ago he did not want to even talk to him like what the fuck?.

Zayn told us to Klein though his window which is hard because its on the second floor. once liam and i got up there and got through his window zayn told us to wait here while he goes and gets us pillows and blankets. liam was sitting on zayns bed which is very big and I'm sitting on the floor up against a wall. I heard the door open I turned my head towards the door to see zayn walking holding blankets and some pillows.  " here you all go" zayn said while dropping them on the floor.

"Thank you man" i said "yeah thank you this was very nice of you" Liam said while smiling "no problem mate" zayn said while running a hand through his hair it was like it was in slow mode or something.  "who are they?" i hear girl voice say i look over to where the door is to see a girl that looks like she 15 and looks just like zayn.  "Olivia!" zayn said with wide eyes "they are my friends" he said "does mom know they are here?"  she said while walking in the room "no she don't Olivia so please don't tell her" zayn said.

"Oh i see!" she said while putting her hand on zayns shoulder "see I won't tell mom if you let me hang out with you guys until we leave this shit hole! and you got to let me get drunk"  "oh bet I can get you drunk" liam said i look at him with wide eyes liam "shut the hell! up she is like 14" i said while looking at her "I'm 15 i have you know" she said rolling her eyes "Olivia your to young" zayn said "mom! Olivia yells "fine, zayn said while putting his hand on her mouth her "get your hand off my mouth zayn" she said.

"So i will see you boys tomorrow" she said while walking out of his room "liam your dumb why would want to get her drunk!" i yell  at him "sorry mate". "shh, zayn said while looking at me and meeting my eyes I swear his eyes are beautiful.

When Liam and i woke up zayn made us leave but told us to meet him on the beach at 3 pm its 2 pm now so we have a hour until then. liam went to get some beers from his dad so liam could get zayns sister Olivia drunk i think that's her name I don't remember.

I have decided i was going to go surfing until liam gets back and we go meet them.  i was on my surf board when i heard someone yelling! at me i look over and see liam and zayn and his sister. shit i most have been out here longer then I thought I'm coming! i yell.

When i got on the beach I Walk over to them.  "I'm sorry i did not know what time it was" i say while shaking my wet hair and running my hand down my face i look over at zayn he was starting right at me and biting his lips.

Zayns POV

When harry walked over to us and started shaking his wet hair it was like slow mode what why am i thinking this. harry looked over at me meeting my eyes with his green eyes making me have butterflies i look away but harry is still looking at me I looked over at harry again to now see him talking to liam.

Harry POV
"So let's go get drunk!" liam yells "let's go, i say while putting my shirt on.  liam wanted to go to this beach where no one goes to and make a fire there but I did not think it was a good idea but you know how liam is he don't listen so here we are walking to the that beach.

Liam was handing a cooler with beers and talking about how drunk we are going to get. which I don't want to get drunk at all because it's not a good idea getting zayns little sister drunk it's dumb but liam won't listen to no one "how far are until we get there?" Olivia asked while putting her hands on her head "not that far" liam said "my legs are killing me" she said "here get on my back" I said while walking over to her "are you sure" she said "yeah I'm sure" I said she jumps on my back. and i started walking. I look over at zayn and he looks like he mad or something.

________

Sorry this chapter was not that long but tell me how much you liked it

And why was zayn mad?

Vote and comment