Chapter 16

warning strong language ahead

________
HARRYS POV

When zayn slammed the door to my Hotel room it made my heartbreak all I wanted to do was run after him and tell him that we did have something but I couldn't do that I had to move on my feelings for him never left i had to tell him we had nothing I promised Olivia that I would stay away from zayn because there mom said I was a bad influence and I was no good for him all I would do is ruin his life even tho they never knew about what we did they thought we was just friends little did they know we was much more.

I open my eyes to the sunshine shining through the curtains and the smell of flowers I jump out of bed and grab my phone fuck i have to be at the Studio in 10 minutes I say out loud I run and grab some pants and throw them on.

When I walk in the Studio I hear a mumble of someone singing "This love is tainted" I hear a whisper of a voice singing I walk closer to the voice. When I'm in the door way I stop complete in my tracks when I see zayn singing his lips moving while he sings the way his hair looks gives me butterflies. "I need you and I hate it You're caught between a dream and a movie scene In a way, you know what I mean
When the darts just miss, I just can't resist it" he sings making sparks shoot through my body. "Cause I'm a fool for you  And the things you do I'm a fool for you  And the things, the things you do The things you do
The things you do" I just look at him while he closes his eyes and sings he looks hurt.

"When you're looking like this I just can't resist it I know sometimes I hide it But I can't this time 'cause it's gonna defeat me But if you won't believe me Believe me" he sings making me think if he wrote this song about me or wrote it about what happened between us last night did I hurt him this much I think while biting my lip.

"This love is tainted" he sings the last part quietly but very slowly making my Heart explode zayn looks up at me with hurt eyes his eyes look later like he was crying or something I need to apologize to him I look at him and smile and Motion for him to come over to me he puts his head down and starts walking towards me.

About last night "don't Harry I don't want to hear your dumb lies" he said making me look up at him "zayn don't be like this" "don't be like this excuse me I'm not the one that said we didn't have nothing what the fuck did we have her harry because I'm pretty sure you don't fucking kiss your fucking friends am I right" I look down and nod I have never heard zayn cuss like that "zayn I just" "I just what embarrassed to be with me is that it?" I push him into the bathroom and up against the bathroom wall "don't you fucking say that I'm embarrassed be with you don't know the real reason I never called or texted you" I say while our faces inches from each other's.

"What Harry just tell me why damn it" "because your mom told me I needed to stay away from you said that I was a bad influence and I would just screw up your life and I didn't wanna screw up your life so I just completely cut you out of mine it hurt so much but I thought it was the best for you zayn" "stop making up lies I don't care Harry now get off of me so I can leave and never see you again because that's what you want am I right" "this is what I want" I Press my lips up against his he gasps up against my lips "I never wanted to cut you out of my life" zayn I say up against his lips I slowly move my hands down to his pants.

"No Harry you can't do this" he said while pushing me off "you don't get to say that my mom made you cut me out of your life then sit here and kiss me you don't get to do that so like I said before I'm gonna fucking leave I never see you again "zayn I just missed you" no you did not Harry If you really really loved me you would have called me everyday like we promise when I left but you didn't because you never loved me you just want to see if you was really gay so you used me for that so don't you dare say you loved me when you know damn will you never did you probably was sleeping with Olivia the whole time sometimes I wish I never went to that stupid island that summer so we have never met " "zayn I do love you I yell" "don't say something you really don't mean Harry "he yell slamming the door shut.

________

This is probably one of my favorite chapters what did you guys think about this chapter

Comment and vote