chapter 3

I'm sorry if my book writing is not that good this is my first book so I'm sorry I would love to have someone look over my book and tell me where there might be a problem and I can fix it so if anyone wants to help me with that please tell me but hope you enjoy this chapter
_______
After Liam and I got back from almost getting caught, we decided to both go Home. I laid down in my bed and I looked up at the rough ceiling. I can't stop thinking about that boy. I have never told anyone, but I am bisexual. I have tried to tell liam but I'm to scared to see his reaction .I'm scared to death to tell my mom and dad. I never really see them anyway. They only really care about my sister. When I do see them they usually just yell at me or something. My thoughts bounce through my head. I'm still thinking about that boy, I slowly close my eyes.

I wake up to the sun shining in my face. I roll over and get out of bed. I walk over to my window and pulled down the blind. I see the waves, they look beautiful like always. I run over to my closet and grab my shoes and put them on as fast as I can. I run down the stairs, "Harry, where are you going?" I hear my mom shouting from the kitchen.
" I'm going to sit on the Beach!" I yell while running down the stairs to the sand. I walk and sit down right by the water but the water is not touching me . I look at up at the sky and the waves and start to think what it's like off this Island. I have never left this place and I would love to but I don't see it happening. I suddenly feel a poke on my shoulder that made me jump. I turned my head to see the black haired boy standing over me.

"Aren't you that boy that was in my yard last night? "he asked.
"Hm, I'm sorry about that, me and my friend Got lost." I lie.

"Oh, it's ok, I was just making sure y'all was not trying to steal anything."
"Oh sorry if we frightened you" I say while moving a piece of hair away from my eye.

"So what's your name?"he asked before taking a seat right by me .
"I'm Harry how about you?" I asked him while looking back at the waves.
"I'm zayn, nice to meet you too"I say while smiling.
"Do you know anything fun to do around here?"zayn asked. I think that's his name, I was to shocked to remember what he said.
"No, there's really not much do here, I mostly just hang out with Liam and surf." I say while still in shock that zayn is sitting right next to me.

"Yeah, my mom made me come here for the summer I did not want to, zayn said while leaning back on his elbows.
" oh yeah it must be nice to be able to leave this island,  we have always wanted to leave"I said.
"Does this Liam guy have brown hair?" he asked while raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah, why are you asking?" I asked feeling concerned.
"My sister won't shut the fuck up about him" he says while laughing.

"Harry, I'm here!" I hear Liam shouting. I look at Liam and he has a confused look on his face. He starts walking over to where I'm sitting.
"So, who do we have here?" Liam asked while looking at zayn. Then he sat  down right beside me.

"This is zayn, he is here for the summer."
"oh nice to meet you rich boy." Liam said while laughing. I look at him and laugh.
"Nice to meet you too" zayn said with his deep voice. Wait, why am I thinking that! Stop it Harry!
"So, zayn what are your plans for this summer?"Liam asked while looking at zayn and grabbing a beer. He handed me one.
"Want one zayn?" Liam asked.
"No thank you, my mom would kill me, I don't have any plans, I don't know anyone, so This summers going to be shit." zayn said while laughing.

"You could hang out with me and Harry, you could loosen up a little bit zayn." Liam said and laughed while taking a drink out of his beer.
"I would like to but if my mom find's me hanging out with you guys it would be my ass."
"come on man, it will be fun liam said while leaning over me and pushing zayn's shoulder. "Alright, fine" zayn says reluctantly while standing up.

"Thank y'all I have to go help my mom but just tell me when you all want to hang out, you know where I live."
"Alright mate, meet us here at 7 pm." Liam said while taking another sip out of his beer.

"Ok see you guys later" zayn said while walking away.
"Liam, what was that, I thought you did not want him hanging out with us?"
"He was literally bored, he needs us, we need to show him how to have fun. He is innocent. I know he did not even want a beer. What a wimp!" I say lying to my self. I liked how innocent he was.

We need to teach him how to surf. We can make him cool so he can get a girl this summer"
I look at Liam and try to process what he said. He wants zayn to get a girl this summer, why is that bothering me? I snapback out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, poor kid probably has never even had a girlfriend." I say while laughing.

"So what do you want to do to make time go by faster?"
"Do you want to go spray paint something?" liam asked.
"It's daylight, we will get caught"
"We will be fine harry, are you too scared? liam asked while getting up and laughing.
"NO I'm not payno!" I say while getting up "let's go do it then."

___________
Ok this was so much fun. To write.
And now that zayn will be hanging out with Harry and Liam what will happen and I find it weird that Liam wanted to hang out with zayn ?

And I will be posting a chapter again in like 2 days or so

Vote and comment