Chapter 15

I'm so sorry it took forever for me to post a new chapter I got really busy with things but I hope you enjoy this one
________
I let go of William and walk over to Harry I look back at William he looks concern I don't know why.

"I'm going to be leaving with Harry we are going to hang out I yell back at William while walking out of the door" Harry grabs my arm making me look up at him "zayn we can't go out in public together the paparazzi will see us and take pictures" why does it matter if they see us is what I want to say but I just bite my lip and look up at him "will what do you want to do then" we could go back to my hotel room and Oder food and just hang" yeah that's sounds fun" I pull my arm and look down at our feet while we walk to his car.

"So how does it feel to be this big?" I ask "zayn it is really fun and I'm so happy for it but it's actually annoying I can't go out without people taking pictures of me" "oh I understand" I hold my piece of pizza while looking down at it "why did you never text me back" biting my lip I look over at Harry. "I was to scared to" scared why would he be scared to I just nod while taking a bite out of my pizza. I actually got to go. "Wait why zayn" "because I can't even be in the same room as you I'm so freaking jealous your life is so perfect like I told you 5 years ago you would be your self while I'm just here being someone I'm not I can't even come out and when I asked you why you never texted or called me you said you was to scared of what people would think is that it did you not want people to know about us" "zayn there was never us we was kids!" He yells "there was never us but you sure did love to kiss me and you told me you loved me so don't say that shit Harry" "zayn I'm sorry ok" "no I don't want to hear your lies you was the first boy I fall for I fall for you I fall in love with you and I still am you was my everything and know you say that we never had anything this is why I'm leaving I'm sorry that I embarrassed you or something" I yell while walking out of the door.

I should have never Agreed to hang out with him so he could hurt me why is he embarrassed of me I should be the one to be scared I'm not even out yet now I know why he did not want to go out in public with me because he don't want to be seen with me. I grab my notebook and my pencil. Harry Hurt me with his words saying there never was us.

This love is tainted I need you and I hate it You're caught between a dream and a movie scene In a way, you know what I mean
When the darts just miss, I just can't resist it I write down while biting my lip.  Cause I'm a fool for you  And the things you do I'm a fool for you  And the things, the things you do The things you do The things you do. I write while hiting my bed with my hand. "When you're looking like this I just can't resist it I know sometimes I hide it But I can't this time cause it's gonna defeat me But if you won't believe me Believe me 'Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do I'm a fool for you and the things, the things you do I know
I know Given a chance I'd do it again, I Cause I can't help myself Cause I can't stop myself I just love being a fool for you ooh ooh.

Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
I'm a fool for you and the things, the things you do This love is tainted. I write. I need to get this song out now it means so much to me it's so personal. I grab my phone and call William. "Hey mate I know it's late but I just wrote this song and I want to sing it in the Studio can we go tonight?" "Zayn mate it's tonight they won't let us in we can go as soon as they let us sing there 6 am sound good" "yes see you then".

"Ok show me that new song of yours" "William your going to love it I want to get it out as fast I can" "go in there and sing zayn" This love is tainted I need you and I hate it You're caught between a dream and a movie scene In a way, you know what I mean When the darts just miss, I just can't resist it. I sing in the mic with Harry and my memories going through my head. Cause I'm a fool for you  And the things you do I'm a fool for you  And the things, the things you do The things you do The things you do. With memories of Harry and I I feel a Tear run down my Cheek.  When you're looking like this I just can't resist it
I know sometimes I hide it But I can't this time cause it's gonna defeat me But if you won't believe me Believe me. Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
I'm a fool for you and the things, the things you do I know I know Given a chance I'd do it again, I Cause I can't help myself Cause I can't stop myself I just love being a fool for you-ooh-ooh Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do I'm a fool for you and the things, the things you do This love is tainted. I sing the last part slowly. "You ok zayn that was amazing" I just nod and look down at my shoes. "Do you think we can get this out fast?" I ask "probably in 2 or 3 days I can mate" I just nod and look up. I look at the door and see Harry standing there smirking.

___________

Should I do harrys POV soon btw some reason this chapter made me want to cry

Vote and comment