Part 4 •stay away•

Hinata's P.O.V.

I was feeling nervous the whole night at my bed, thinking ... what if i get pregnant with kageyama's kid? I dont want it... im still young and i dont want to have kids now! I still need to beat him and say the whole world that i can also be like the little giant.
I havent slept well that night, im anxious and i dont know, its like having mix emotions inside my head.
Also, thinking at the next day, it'll be our 3 x 3 with sawamura san and also the two alphas. Thinking if i should ignore kageyama or not, should i? Or not? Thats whats going inside my head all night.

"Hinaaaataaa!"
Yamaguchi suddenly popped up at my back, put his shoulder on my shoulders as he smiled, i also smiled and then saw tsukishima at the back, only staring at us blankly.

"Thats weird..."
Yamaguchi stopped then sniffed, like a dog , suddenly smelling dog food nearby. He sniffed in circles then looked at tsukishima.
"Do you also smell it? Tsukki?"

He asked then tsukishima put down his head phones .
"Do you mean the tangerine scent?"

Scent? Tangerine?
"Yeah! Something like that! The scent is... coming from..."

He sniffed once again then pointed at me , i flinched when they both looked at me; wait, that cant be... its still not my heat ! I just got my heat last week!
"Its coming from you, hinata~ you have that scent..."

He kept on sniffing me almost leaned on me, im feeling so hot! I dont know what to do...
"Alright, stop it, he's a beta, how could he have a scent? Maybe he just used perfume."

Tsukishima pulled yamaguchi away and then looked at me, i clenched my fists as he let go of yamaguchi.
"Did you used perfume?"

Yamaguchi said then his face was suddenly infront of me, i stepped back then quickly nodded.
"Y-yes! I... i used my old perfume! Haha~"

I scratched the back of my neck then tsukishima continued to walk , yamaguchi quickly followed him as i also walked at their back.
Tsukishima suddenly stoped then as i saw yamaguchi continues to walk joyfully.
"H-hey, why did you stop?"

I asked but he just stared at me, i looked away because i feel like his pheromones are saying that i better come clean to him. Seriously, is this guy really that smart?
"You..."

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! CLASS IS ABOUT TO START! DONT STOP NOW!"

Yamaguchi cut what tsukishima was about to say as we both nodded on yamaguchi and then continued to walk.
Is this what they call saved by the bell? Phew~
"Lets meet after the practice match"

Tsukishima suddenly said with a low voice, my eyes widened as he just followed yamaguchi to school... i gulped and pretended that it doesnt matter. Lets just ignore it!

•^^^^^^^^^^^•

So , we won the match, but i still ignored kageyama the whole day, also tsukishima who kept on glaring at me, i could literally feel the chills from his stare.

"Oi–"

Kageyama suddenly approached me then was about to touch me, but i suddenly remembered the time he went inside me without even my permission.
I automatically slapped his hand away from me and then all of the club members suddenly turned silent and looked shock.
"I-"

I couldnt talk, i feel like i really should run away from him, my mind is telling me... he's dangerous.

"Its fine~ i know why you did it."

He rubbed his hand that is so red as i gritted my teeth and i quickly ran out of the gym.
"HINATA!"

I can hear suga - san shouting my name , i feel so embarrassed, i dont know anymore! I just want to ignore him , but i guess im so unlucky to be with him the whole school year!
I stopped at the dark corner then hid my small body there, i crouched then looked down. Thinking of what i should do ... but then HE came..
"Oi, shrimpy~"

I looked up when i heard his voice, he was peeping at me and i just stayed silent.
"W-what do you want?"

I asked as he went infront of me, he also crouched and stared at me.
"You're an omega, a recessive one , am i right?"

I flinched, i didnt say anything but slowly nodded as he snickered .
"Do you think id do something to you? Dont worry, my mom is a recessive too, and i dont hurt omegas."

He said, i lowered my guard down as he smiled at me.
"How do you know that im an omega?"

I asked with a questioned face.
"When we were walking together~"

He said, ahh~ the time yamaguchi smelt my scent...
"I know that that kind of scent is coming from you, and it seems that you dont know that you're releasing your own pheromones, thats when i knew youre a recessive..."

I gulped, damn he's just so smart! How could someone be this smart in just a split second?
"So... are you only going to say this? If thats it , then leave me already."

I said while glaring at him. He grinned and then leaned closer to me. THIS ALPHA!
"Do you want my help?"

I flinched, what? Help? What kind of help?
"What help?"

"I know you're avoiding the king because he did something to you... am i right?"

He said , how does he... i looked at him with a surprised face as he just made a sinister smile at me. He tapped my shoulders as he whispered into my ears.
"If you want to go and play while not thinking about the alphas lurking around you~ including the king, i could really help~"

He persuaded me, what is this HELP his talking about? Im not feeling good about this.
"Its what they call... share pheromones."

S-share....pheromones...
he suddenly lifted my head as he suddenly kissed me and i felt his pheromones going in me, those lemon smell pheromones, its too drowsy.
I quickly pushed tsukishima away as i tried wiping my lips and looked at him.
"You cant possibly want the others for help, am i right? This is the only choice you'd pick if you really want to play."

He said. If i want to play? Did the little giant did this kind of things too? I dont know. I cant think!
"Or do you want the other one?"
He added, other one? What other one?
He then grabbed both of my hands up as his other hand came crawling around my body, a sudden memory occurred to me, the time kageyama held me and forced himself inside me...

"NO!!!"
I shouted as i struggled, he just glared at me and then let go both of my hands.
"THEN DONT COME LOOKING FOR ME IF THOSE ALPHAS LURK AROUND YOU... WOULD YOU PREFER KISS OR SEX? IM ALREADY BEING KIND TO YOU , BUT I GUESS YOU JUST WANT TO GO AROUND RELEASING THAT SLUTTY PHEROMONES OF YOURS HUH."

He said with a very deep tone, i was only sitting there like a stone as he left me there. Its not like i wanted to be an omega in the first place anyways...
damnit!

"HINATA!OI HINATA!"

I then heard kageyama's voice , echoing from here, he's getting close as i automatically hid myself.
I dont want to see him...