Part 2 •say it!•

Hinata's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes then just saw myself lying on a bed, its so bright here and its all white. Where am i?
A door suddenly opens and there i look at the person who opened it.

It was mom. She looked at me then rushed to me, she is sweating all over and is panting very hard.
"M-mom, what happend? Where am i?"

I said then looked around, she just hugged me and touched my face.
"Youre in the hospital, you suddenly got your heat when you were inside your room... luckily, i made it there in time or else you'll have to suffer from it , huh."

She smiled at me bitterly with dark eyes. I just promised to her that i'll do fine alone when i get in heat... but then i suddenly got my heat out of no where, just by thinking of that guy.
The doctor came inside, holding papers and then looked at us. He stared at us for minuted then looked at his papers.

"Mrs. Hinata, may i have a word with shoyo first?"

Mom nodded and then left the room, leaving me and the doctor alone.
He sat where mom was sitting seconds ago then looked at me.
"Tell me, how did you get your heat?"

I flinched and then averted his eyes. I cant really tell him that someone suddenly popped in my head then i started masturbating about it... thats too embarrassing. I looked down then just stared at my fingers moving~

"I...i just got it... i dont know why~"

I said then peeked at doctor. His eye brows risen then fixed his glasses. He sighed then looked at the papers.
"That cant be, there must be a reason why you suddenly got your first ever heat. I mean, did something suddenly happened and made your heat occur?"

He touched his chin up then i sighed.
I... i better tell the truth, since mom is not here.
"The truth is— someone suddenly popped in my mind, there where my body suddenly felt hot and then i suddenly want someone to..."

I blushed and cant say the next word, its to much! I cant! Seeing as the doctor is an alpha and is a man! I cant! I still cant! He giggled then touched my hips, tho my down part is still covered with the quilt . I can still feel his hands that is so hot!

"You suddenly want someone to...put . It. In. Right?"

I shivered, i can smell the pheromones coming from him! Its a light green tea scent but it scares me! I cant move my body, i feel like once i move, im gonna regret it the next day.

"So...who was it?"

He whispered through my ears seductively then made a sinister smile. I moved backwards to the bed but he still leaned closer to me.
I was about to push him away when his pheromones got stronger!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY NII CHAN?!"

Natsu suddenly barged in then kicked the doctors leg , it made him lose balance and fell off the ground.
I panted like crazy then natsu just hugged me, there i saw mom went inside holding a plastic bag and when she saw us , the bag fell and she quickly went to us.
"W-what happen?! Why is the doctor kneeling?!"

She said then hugged us both. The doctor looked at us with a scary glare then let out all of his dark pheromones. I shrug down and touched my nose , trying not to inhale his pheromones. Cant breathe! I NEED SOMEONE ! TO STICK IT INSIDE ME!!

When natsu looked at me, she quickly went down the bed then went to the doctor.
"STOP EMITING YOUR STUPID PHEROMONES!!"

Natsu kicked the doctor's face and it left the doctor unconsious , the pheromones started to fade away then suddenly, a nurse came inside.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPEND?!"

The nurse Shouted then went to the doctor, she took a look at the doctor then flinched, i guess she knew what happend... she came right towards us then bow down.
"Im VEEEEEERRRYY!! Sorry!! I am going to report this to the boss right away!"

She said with full embarrassment, she lifts up the doctor out then emitted a little of her pheromones.
"My pheromones can help you calm down~ dont worry."

She smiled then closed the door, her scent was lavender, it totally makes me so calm and relax– i took a deep breath and then enjoyed the scent.
Mom's hug tightened as i looked at her face, she was totally out of it.
"Mom..."

I mumbled then she looked at me, she smiled then buried her face on my neck then sighed.

"Thank god, nothing happened to you~"

She sighed in relief, i just smiled then touched her arms. Natsu stared at me then hugged me. I can feel her trembling body, she's still a little kid, acting to be tough~

A night passed by the hospital, we heard that the doctor was sent back to his house and not work for over 3 months... ouch thats gonna hurt.
They also apologised in behalf of the doctor.
We went back as soon as they said that i can now go back home, they gave me inhibators and stuffs if ever my heat comes out again.

We've arrived at our place, mom started cooking dinner for us then i went to my room. I remember that i was thinking about him then suddenly got my heat–
It was already a year ago but his scent never fades. I can still remember his dominant smell, even though he has a scary face, the smell is just so tempting.

Argghh! Hinata! Youre gonna go into heat again if you keep on remembering his scent!!

Someone suddenly knocked on my door then opened it, i looked then saw natsu peeking at me.
"What is it? Natsu?"

I asked then she smiled.
"Mom said that dinner is ready!"

She said joyfully then i smiled back, she went down the stairs then i mumbled.

"I hope to not see him anymore."

KAGEYAMA TOBIO...