Part 9 •Pheromones•

Hinata's P.O.V.

As i went up of the stairs.
I looked around, searching for that blue door and just like that, i smelled a strong scent.

Its kageyama's.
I quickly went for it and it led me to the blue door. I slowly reached out for the door knob and gulped, the pheromones are so strong! Its making me dizzy...

'Dont open the door if you dont want to be eaten by a beast alive'
Those words made me flinch and then it made me stop for what i was about to do.

Damn! I was about to open it without even knowing!
I took deep breaths and then slowly knocks at his door, waiting for his response....

"Kageyama?"
I asked him through the door but no response what so ever- i felt a bit anxious towards him.

What happened to him?!? Is the rut that bad?!? m-maybe he died back there?!? But his releasing so much pheromones!

"Kageyama?!"
I knocked once more and prayed that he would respond. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! RESPOND YOU ALPHA!!

But still nothing. Its like it made me go crazy, i dont know what to do.
I felt like something kept on stabbing my heart whenever i see kageyama like this.

Not knowing that i opened the door and strong pheromones came coming towards me. Deep breaths came from the bed as i saw kageyama cuffing his hands tied infront of him and then putting a gag on his mouth.

It made me tremble, he looks so worse... is this what an alpha's rut is? Why does it look so painful? Whenever i look at kageyama's dropped eyes while he kept on panting, it makes my heart ache.

The gag was full of saliva.
"Kageyama..."
I gently touched his cheeks as i looked at him with a worries face.

He didnt fight back and there i saw his eyes... those supposed to be dark blue eyes- its GOLD.
"Haaaa..."

Kageyama glanced at me, he is literally sweating so hard. I have to really stop this but my body says otherwise.
Quickly removing his gag off and then trying to search for the keys.

"O-oi... why are you here? Are you stupid?"
He said while panting, i still continued to look for the keys.
"Dont you know what will happen when you are with an alpha in heat?!? GO!!"

Kageyama shouted, making me glare at him.
"I DONT WANNA! I am the reason why youre in rut! So i have to take responsibility!"

I know im just making excuses to just see him but if this is the only way then...
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE! I DONT WANT TO FREAKING HURT YOU ONCE AGAIN!"

I paused- then i looked away with a dark expression... what does that suppose to mean?
"I know you didnt mean it... and i forgive you, now we're quits, so shut up and just let me help you."

I huffed then i finally found the keys!
I jumped towards kageyama and then tried unlocking the cuffs.

"Stop it... hinata... please..."
He said with a huff. I just want to help, even though i dont know what to do to help an alpha in heat though.

"If you really wanna help... then get out."

He literally doesnt want my help? What the heck kageyama.
"Tell me what i should do to help you."

"WHY ARE YOU STUBBORN?!? LEAVE!"

"CALL ME STUBBORN ALL YOU WANT! LET ME HELP YOU!! TELL MW HOW TO HELP YOU!"

I dont care, i just want to help this guy.
"PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO HELP YO-"

"THEN HAVE SEX WITH ME! YOU OMEGA!!"

I stopped, eyes widen as i looked at kageyama with shocked eyes. He grinned at me like he is saying 'told you'.

"Have... sex?"
I stepped back at him and then clenched my fists.
"What? Now that you know how to, why not help me now? Oh, are you scared now? Cat got your tongue?"

He's literally mocking me... like he knows i cant do it.

I pushed him to his bed and looked down on his startled face, his hands still cuffed as i started taking deep breaths. His pheromones are making me breathless...

"Hinata... you..."

"I CAN DO IT! DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME! YOU ALPHA!"

I pulled reached out for his arms and then un cuffed him, smirking then kisses him.

As i parted my lips to his, i saw him blushing like a maniac and then a sudden throb came from my heart.
Wait, throb?!? To this guy?

I suddenly felt a hand reaching out for my head as kageyama's face was suddenly close to me, he's so hot and his breaths... i can feel it.
"You're so bad at this you know... this is how you kiss~"

He pulled me over and went for a kiss, i feel like im gonna go weak from this-
His tongue went in and started swirling around inside me, taking the lead.

Its so hot all of a sudden, my down part is throbbing and twitching like crazy because of his pheromones and the way he is kissing me.

"Haaa... hinata... why are you so hot?"

His hands started roaming around my body as his left hand went for my ass as be cupped it. I moaned and then his right hand started moving at my chest, he was sucking the other nipple like a baby in need for milk.

"Kage... yama... w-wait~"
I cant handle this, he is so gentle despite(A:yown DESPITE nga) he is having his rut.

I kept on moaning and groaning as i felt his finger going inside me, like an electric feeling.
"Aaahh! Ahmm~"

His finger going in and out as he then added one more finger. It feels so weird and those weird sounds are coming from my ass, wasnt it?

I hugged kageyama, i want to hide my face, this is too embarrassing for me to handle. His breaths kept om echoing in my ears like he cant hold back anymore but he still tries to hold still.

Kageyama pulled out his hand and then pushed me to the bed, topping me as he stared at me with those hungry golden eyes~ damn i want him inside me right now.

"Dont regret this later, hinata."
He said as i grinned at him and hugged him, putting my lips next to his ears as i breath and whispered seductively at him.

"Put it in me now~"