Part 3 • i thought🔞•

Hinata's P.O.V.

Finally, its the start of school! I went to the well known school, where my idol, the little giant went to. Karasuno! Many different clubs went at me as i just passed through them one by one.

I realized that karasuno has more betas and to those alphas are not that scary~
Thank god!

I jumped from excitement to go to the gym and saw that the door is open. I hop and smiled , thinking that there was someone inside since the door is open.
But as soon as i lifted my head, i smelled a familliar scent, those strawberry like scent... i saw this alpha once again.

"YOU!!"

I shouted out of shock and saw him jumped from the air. Its like he's lying!
Once he heard my voice, he looked at me with widen eyes and the ball suddenly dropped at his head.

"You're..."

He looked at me then went to me. This is real! He really is that guy! That guy with the sweet scent and scary face, the one i— ahem* enough~

"Im hinata shoyou!"

He smirked then there came the seniors. They all just went to kageyama and its like they didnt saw me .

"HELLLLOOO!!!"

I said then they all looked at me with a shocked face.
"Arent you the little guy who can jump?!"

Said the bald guy and pointed at me. The guy who looks like an angel just smiled and then so as the bigger senpai.

They look scary!

"Im sugawara koushi, Beta."

"Im Sawamura Daichi,Alpha."

They said then the bald senpai snickered at me .
"MY NAME IS TANAKA RYÚNOSUKE! ALPHA!"

He shouted, the confidence!! The aura! Its making you feel like kneeling....
"H-hinata... shoyou, Beta."

I created a little lie, i pretended to be a beta even though im an omega. They all welcomed us with wide arms but then we suddenly got into trouble.

We were introduced to them one day, the one is a very tall guy and the other is like as tall as kageyama...

"Tsukishima kei, Alpha."

"Yamaguchi tadashi, Alpha."

Their both alphas~ though i thought the green guy was a beta at first.
The other rest of the members were betas.
Like ennoshita san, kinoshita san, and narita san.

A day passed , we secretly planned on practicing on the morning.
"DO IT MORE!"

What a bossy alpha! The person will be marrying this alpha sure will be miserable huh.
"ONE MORE!"

We practiced and practiced , until the day before we will do the game , i suddenly smell a faint scent cominh from the clinic room.

I can hear moaning and unknown sounds so i secretly peeked at the window. There i saw the school doctor is having s*x with a student from here! The phermones are coming from the student, its an alpha pheromones! I... im feeling hot too~

"Oi–"

I flinched when i heard kageyama's voice, i saw him holding his bag and just looking down on me, im holding my clothes down and hid my boner, im so embarrassed!!
He looked at the side then clicked his tongue. I cant stand up because of the pheromones... im trembling and breathing so hard, cant stop sweating all over.

"Lets go somewhere~"

He said then grabbed my arm up, he carried me then went to somewhere.

"W-wait! Where are we going?!"
I asked but he just didnt replied and kept on walking, alphas sure are strong huh.

He stopped then i looked , its the bathroom, he put me on a cubicle and then pushed me there.
"W-What is happening?! W-wait!"

I pushed him and then flinched when i smelled his scent, ahh~ he's releasing his pheromones here! He suddenly grabbed my boner then i twitched because he suddenly squeezed it.
"Youre aroused just by watching that? Look at the little guy, its going up."

He said then kissed my neck, i cant move and my mind is going blank... i felt his hands going around my nipples as he cares it and then squeezed it, i let go a moan as he smirked and then continued fondling with my nipples.

His other hand has gone down then slowly unbuckling my pants off.
"N-no! Dont!"

I said but he just grabbed both of my hands on just one hand of his. He also unbuckled his pants and there i saw he's very big thing.
"Hoooo~"

He released more pheromones and it really made me defenseless, i cant anymore~
"Youre wet"

He said then inserted a finger inside , i twitched .
"Look, it went in so easily."

He's breathing so heavily and his fingers kept on moving inside me, in and out, while i kept on moaning like some sex craze maniac.

"Its already 3 fingers! You sure are good at taking it in!"

No, this is not what i want! I dont like this!
I came hust from his fingers and there i can hear this panting and i guess he's mumbling something.
He pointed his thing at me then took deep breaths, there i just looked up while covering it with my arms.

He thrusted it inside roughly while i clenched my fists and let out a cry. IT HURTS! IT FEELS WEIRD!
He kept on moving in and out faster and faster as i already came multiple times. But he still havent came once!

The thrusts became deeper and deeper, faster and faster as he pulled my hair closer to him then kissed me out of no where. There he came inside me and left me full of his cum, i feel so full and numb at the same time.

"Haaa~ haaa~"

He pulled out and then looked at me, i feel nothing, i can only hear the cum coming out of my ass and he dressed up and then left me there in a hurry.

His pheromones become to fade as i cried inside the cubicle and still cant move an inch. MOM~ NATSU~ im sorry ....

As soon as i can get to move, i dressed up and then went straightly to the pharmacy to buy contraceptives and quickly drank it before coming back home.
I didnt saw kageyama the whole day....