PART 1 •Where it all began•

Hinata's P.O.V.

When i was eight years old, the doctors said that i was an omega... even though my mom and dad are both betas. They said that once i turn 13 , i'll get this so called HEAT thing~ that if you get in heat and then mated with an alpha, you'll possibly get pregnant.
Alpha's are a bit scary~ i mean... VERY SCARY!!! They glare at you with their very scary eyes then releases their scary pheromones everywhere!!! (−_−;)

So... when i saw volleyball, i got a liking at it~ the way this so called LITTLE GIANT made me so focused on playing volleyball... and i also heard that he's an omega!

"You're an omega... how the hell can you even withstand those alphas when your on the court huhh?"

One of my classmates said while we're walking through the hallway. I just looked up and then looked at him with a smile.

"Im still not gonna lose!"

I, hinata shoyo and all of my team– will definitely win!

The years passed, as we finally got to step at the tournament. There are so many big alphas and betas , only a few omegas though. This is my last year~ so we need to win!!

"WOW~ Is that Daiichi Junior high?"

We looked at our backs as we shivered from fear. They'll be the ones we're gonna compete! AND THEY ARE ALL ALPHAS!!
They walked straight right at us as we just stepped aside, a very familiar scent lingers at me, so sweet ~ ive never smelt that kind of smell before... Who...

When i looked at the person who has that smell, i already flinched because HE'S SO DAMN SCARY!! He's this King of the court guy... KAGEYAMA TOBIO! B-but we can still win! We practiced for this! To win!

"H-hinata... those alphas are scary!!"
Izumi said then they hid at each others backs. While im getting a stomach ache just from stepping in side...
I slowly walked outside the place as i touched my stomach.
"Where are you going ?!"

I looked at them with a drained face then continued walking.
"T-to the bathroom..."

Alpha pheromones really are scary~
When i finally got at the door of the bathroom, i heard the daiichi juniors talking shit about my team.

"H-hey!"

"Oi..."

A familiar scent again... i looked at the guy who shouted and saw him again, looking at us with a scary face. Damn scary.

"You're just first years... dont look down on your opponent just like that, GO BACK INSIDE"

And he's tone is so scary! Those betas gradually left from fear as i was left alone, he turned his back at me and i clenched my fists.

"We're gonna win! Then we'll get to the nationals!"

He turned back at me then smirked.
"I'll also gonna win..."

He said confidently, like he's so sure to win~ he's not even emitting pheromones but why? Why is my heart beating so fast?!

Just in a blink, those 30 minutes of playing on the court... it was 2-0 ,
We lost to those alphas. The king was so awesome, the way he set was amazing, so thats an alpha huh.

As his scent began to fade , we packed our things and left the place...
holding nothing but our bags , i promised to myself, that one day! I'll fly high and beat the king one day!

A year passed...
I didnt get into heat...

"Doctor, he's already 16 but his heat is not showing"

My mom said while holding me tight, she's trembling and feeling so anxious about it.
"Ma'am , based on the tests results, your son is fine... i think he is what they call a recessive omega, he's heats doesnt really come at the right age just like other omegas, his heats are irregular that is."

Mom froze and i still looked at her, i looked back at the doctor then sighed, i know she's worried about me, since they are both betas and im the only omega, natsu is also a beta.
I touched her hand that is holding me tight then smiled bitterly, her face lighten a little then her grip got a little loose.

"Im ok...mom, you dont have to worry about me."

I said with full confidence, she looked at me with a shocked face as i looked at her eyes that is about to cry.
"But! What if you suddenly got into heat! What will you do?!"

What will i do ? Can i even fight? I dont think so because once an alpha smells your pheromones... ITS OVER.

"Im fine~"

I said then stood up at the chair. I smiled at doctor then bow down. I grabbed my mom's arm to lift her up on her sit.
"Lets go now, mom"

I said then she followed.
"Thank you very much doctor."

I said and smiled, the doctor smiled back then waved goodbye to us.
"Glad i can help~"

We left the hospital, now we're on the rode and mom is driving the car. She looks so worn out and kept on fidgeting all over.
I looked outside then clenched my fists.
"You know you dont have to worry too much , mom."

I said with a straight face then she flinched, she looked like she's the one whos gonna go with the heat thing.
"But what if..."

"No buts... i will be fine, i promise!"

I cut her off and said it. She stopped the car at the side then hugged me, she cried and hugged me tighter and tighter. I just patted her back to let her calm down.

Minutes later, she calmed down and wiped her tears away. I just smiled and scratched the back of my head.
"Dont worry, if they ever do anything to me, i feel like someone will help me ~"

I said with a big smile. She smiled back then suddenly , her phone rang and she looked at it.
"Shoyou...."

She said with a deep voice.
"What is it?"

"Promise me that no matter what, dont let then get to you."

I assured her then we went back home.
Those words are just to make her feel assured that i'll be alright.
But deep down, im really scared that once i got into heat... what will happen? Will i go to the same situations as those poor omegas who got pregnant because they got raped? Or then became marked by someone then suddenly left?

I dont know, but i just wish that i have someone there in the future.
While thinking about it, a sudden image came into my head. KAGEYAMA TOBIO.

"Do you like this?"
W-what the hell... what am i thinking?
I crouched over the bed while my body is feeling so hot. I suddenly remembered his good scent, those good and long fingers... i suddenly want them to touch me. Touch me everywhere~

"Here?"

Im imagining him , naked and is touching my down part where its twitching, i let go of a moan when i felt my finger going inside , so hot, im going crazy.

"Shoy– SHOYOU!!!"

I heard mom shouted my name and went close to me, i closed my eyes and dont even have the strength to move.
What is this feeling?
I feel heavy, cant breathe, i feel like being touched and i want someone to stick it inside me.
Is this what they call HEAT? Why now?

I dont know what to do. Help me... kageyama...