Part 8 •Rut•

Hinata's P.O.V.

Somethings not right...

I came to the gym with yamaguchi, and there we saw sugawara-san and daichi already tossing at each other, so as asahi san and tanaka-san.

Tsukishima went a bit late and quickly pulls me out of the gym.
We stopped behind of a big tree near the gym and there he looked if theres someone.

"All good..."
Tsukishima said and held my waist, pulling my chin up as i am about to touch his lips.

When his lips touch mine, i felt it, its so warm, tongue going in me and then movements from each of our tongues.
Once we're done, he parted his lips to mine then wiped it with his towel and then leaves.

"Kageyama didn't go to school? Why?"
I heard suga-san saying that to daichi-san with a worried face.

"I heard its about his rut, his sister called and explained this to his teacher, i also heard his rut was so extreme yesterday that it made him knocked unconscious."

Daichi san said, yesterday? What? He was still fine yesterday, aint i right? We were together yet i didnt noticed it?
Wait... does that mean, that scent, that strong scent from yesterday was from him?!?
maybe its because he was with me that time, an omega who is in his near heat. Does that mean he got his rut because of me?

"Well, lets still continue practicing even though kageyama isn't here."
Daichi instructed and then left with suga-san.

I was left there standing at the side, holding a volleyball ball when someone nudged me to my sides.
"Hey, hey~~ are you worried about the king?"
Its salty.

I looked away and then pouted at him.
"N-no im not! Who would be worried to that alpha anyway?"

Im lying, I AM TOTALLY WORRIED because i think im the reason why he had his sudden rut.
"Eeehhh? Really? Doesnt seem like it."

Gosh this beanpole is so darn annoying.
'Your mate'

A sudden word of what kageyama said to me yesterday made me remember. Mate... why did he thought im tsukishima's mate anyway? And why does he look so angry?

"Hey, tsukishima."
I looked at tsukishima and he looked back at me.

"Do you... wanna be mates with an omega?"
I asked him in a very low tone then he just stopped.

"Tsukishima?"
I stared at him then he coughed.
"AHEM!* t-that... i dont really want to have a bond pair with some omega, i dont believe in fated mates"

Fated mates...
"Whats... a fated mates?"

His brows risen, like 'wtf? Are u stupid?' Look, yeah i know im stupid, i can see it.
"Its something like once you meat your fated pair, it feels like a struck of zap, something like that and someone who is destined to be with you forever."

Wow... i didnt get it...
"DONT MAKE ME REPEAT IT, I KNOW THAT LOOK, THAT 'I DONT KNOW' LOOK."

He glared at me and i backed out with cold sweats.
"Fine, fine~ sheesh!"

"HINATA! TSUKISHIMA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE JUST STANDING?!? PRACTICE!!"
Daichi shouted at us and then tsukishima clicked his tongue and started walking and i followed him.

————————————•

I know i shouldnt have... but...
"SUGA SAN! Do you... know where kageyama lives?"

"Oh? Kageyama? Yeah! I have a copy of where his house address is! Here!"

Suga san gave me the address and now im infront of kageyama's house, looking like an idiot, darn his house sure is big.
I saw a doorbell at the side of the gate and i gulped first before ringing the bell. Damn im so nervous! Why did i come here in the first place anyways?!?

"Who is it?"

A woman's voice...
"His sister called..."

Oh it must be his sister.
"Umm, im kageyama tobio's team mate in volleyball! I... im... hinata shoyou!"

My hands are shaking, legs like they're about to kneel down, why am i like this?!?
"Oooh? Are you THAT hinata?"

She asked through the speaker. Eh? THAT hinata? What does she mean?
"Oh! Silly me! Come in first!"
The door opened infront of me and there i saw kageyama's big sister.

"Hi! Im kageyama miwa! Nice meeting you!"
She seems... lively more than kageyama, she smiled at me as i bowed down infront of her.
"N-nice meeting you too, excuse me for coming inside..."
I stepped foot inside the house, everything looks so cool, trophies and medals at every wall and shelves, also some pictures placed neatly.

"Come in! Come in! Dont be shy~"
She said then pulled me to the dinning table. She made me sit in a chair and then handed me over a glass of juice.

"So, why did you came here? Hm?"

Why did i?... because i think that im the cause of his sudden rut? Also, this place is full of alpha pheromones lingering everywhere.
"Uhmm... why i came..."

She hummed and then put her arm at the large table, grinning infront of me.
"Why did i came?"

I also asked myself then suddenly gasped, she chuckled at me and smiled.

"You're so cute! Maybe thats why that idiot little brother of mine has been saying your name in his sleep ever since yesterday..."
She said and i paused, eh? My cheeks suddenly felt hot and i think im burning red like a tomato already, darn this is embarrassing!

In his sleep? Why did he kept on mumbling my name?
"Are you his mate?"

She asked me then looked at me in the eyes. Me and kageyama? We... no, that was an accident, its an instinct of an alpha to mate with whoever omega they sees once they have a sudden urge to do it.

"No."
"....."

She turned silent for a second then looked up of the ceiling.
"Well, thats weird... cuz i thought you were, i mean, why would an omega go to an alpha's territory? Unless youre his mate, that is."

Its like my mouth was zipped shut, i didnt even know why i came here, and its also not because i wanna know if i am the reason of his rut... how could i be worried of him when im not even his omega?
Darn why am i so messed up?

"Well, if you want to see him, he's in the second floor, blue door, dont open the door if you dont want to be eaten by a beast alive."

She said and then i nodded and went upstairs.