Part 5 • I HATE YOU•

Hinata himself  tries not to breath , while kageyama kept on looking for the little tangerine so desperately.
"HINATA!"

He shouted, then there he got to come across a dark way, he also smelt the little tangerine's smell, thats why he quickly ran there and there he saw hinata. He kept on panting but he doesnt seem to care about it, he just automatically hugged him as he took a deep breath.
"IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID YESTERDAY! I JUST SUDDENLY CANT HANDLE THE URGE TO HOLD YOU AND TOUCH YOU! I BLACKED OUT AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT I DID..."

He said, hinata was just turned into silent as he gritted his teeth. He slightly pushed kageyama as kageyama suddenly saw hinata's face. He was crying.
"I hate you..."
Hinata mumbled, and kept on sobbing buckets. Kageyama just looked down and clenched his fists, he knew what he did to hinata, he knew his feelings would hurt the little guy, he knew it was already over when he started to touch the guy's body.

"Im...sorry..."

Kageyama said as tears started coming from kageyama's eyes. Kageyama couldnt held it in and started crying and crying.
"Im sorry..."

He apologized hundred of times to hinata until hinata accepts it once again.
"I dont want to see your face right now, so please, leave me alone first."

Hinata said with a straight voice , kegayama's eyes turned lifeless as he stood up and clenched his teeth.
"Im really sorry, i hope you forgive me–"

He left hinata there as he went to the bathroom.
"What have i done? I told myself id held it in... but seeing him releasing his pheromones... i thought he was a beta—"

Kageyama said the last words with a deep tone. He washed his face to lessen the teary and red eyes from him, kageyama just stared at the mirror for a while, as he brushed his hair up using his finger tips.
"So he's...."

Hours passed as hinata went home to his house alone, looking all gloomy.
Natsu was about to greet his brother shoyou but then she realised shoyo's expression thats why she didnt said hello.

Shoyo threw his bag aside then lay on his futon, planning of what he will do tomorrow, should he continue practicing or just no?
"why does it have to be me?"

A deep Regretful tone came from shoyo's mouth as he muttered those words, he clenched his fist then rolled over the futon then just stared at the ceiling.
"Should i go with that guy's plan then? I mean... it wont hurt if i tried, right?"

Shoyo said as he sit up straight then grabbed his phone.

"HEY–"

•••••••••••••••••~

The day passed, hinata went to school as usual but with a cautious look, the time he passed the gate, there he saw the guy he texted yesterday night, waiting on a big tree near the gate.

"Did you wait?"
Shoyo asked while fidgeting his fingers, the guy clicked his tongue then shake his head.
"No, i just got here~"

To be honest, he was there waiting for the little guy for over 30 minutes straight.
He looked at hinata as he crossed both arms then said:

"We're only gonna do it if we're on practice or on a match."

Hinata nodded.
"Well, gotta go."

"Yeah, see you later, tsukki."

as they both agreed to both sides, they shaked hands then parted their ways and both went to their rooms.
Hinata was being cautious about his heat, he always have his inhibators in his pocket and then always checks his surroundings.

"THATS ALL, GOOD BYE CLASS!"
Class ended, it was time for practice but shoyo remembered what he did yesterday to kageyama, thats why he slowly went there in the gym.

"Oh? Hinata!"
Tanaka shouted hinata's name with excitement as he went for a hug.

"Where did you go yesterday?! Are you alright?"

Tanaka asked with a worried face, hinata just smiled then laughed as he saw kageyama walked passed by on them.
Kageyama bow down infront of everyone then acted like nothing happened yesterday, it was still awkwarda between the two then tsukishima came with yamaguchi.

"Hello~"
Yamaguchi waved to everyone. Hinata just stared at tsukishima, then tsukishima made a sign.... "Come with me"  he said, hinata nodded as while everybody was busy, tsukishima went to the side of the gym then waited for hinata to follow.

Hinata went to tsukishima as tsukishima immediately pulled him close then kissed him. There hinata felt a little unusual smell, he doesnt seem to like it but he just go with the flow.

"Lets go."
Tsukishima said while hinata was wiping his mouth, he could literally smell tsukishima's pheromones from him, it was very strong yet not that intimidating like kageyama's.

"Oi... i said lets go!"
Tsukishima shouted as hinata gradually followed, when they came back inside, it was normal, they practiced and practiced.

Hinata still spiked kageyama's tosses though but he still didnt looked at him nor did they talked to each other.
"THATS A WRAP! Lets go home!"

Sugawara clapped as he smiled then each of the members helped to clean up the whole gym.
"Hinata..."

Yamaguchi tapped hinata from the back then hinata turned to look at yamaguchi.
"What is it? Yamaguchi?"

Yamaguchi hesitated then scratched his  nape as he went to hinata's ear.
"Did you perhaps... did it with tsukishima?"

Hinata flinched as his eyes widen with shock.
'Did tsukishima told him?'
'Does he knew that im an omega?'

Yamaguchi smiled uncomfortably as he backed off, scratching the back of his head.
"Why would you say that?"

Hinata asked then just clenched his fists.
"Well~ its because i kinda smell tsukki's scent from you when you guys went back in here, so i thought that you guys did it."

He said while fidgeting all over.
"B-but i-its not like im against to you two being together!"

Yamaguchi flinched then suddenly looked all down, hinata knew for a second... That this guy infront of him likes that alpha.
"What are you saying?"

Hinata smiled as yamaguchi was so surprised at hinata's face.
"Why would i do it with that guy? I mean... he's so mean!"

Yamaguchi started brightening up, as he just laughed it all off. Hinata then jumped and put his arms around yamaguchi's shoulders then whispered:

"Im rooting for you two~"

Yamaguchi blushed, then hinata giggled, as they both went home together. Hinata didnt tell tsukishima anything and kept it a secret, he still wants to play so he hid it from yamaguchi too...