Chapter 4

We went to the nearest store that sold food and was still open at this hour. Since it was already pretty late, we bought some instant noodles and some snacks for dessert. Shigaraki paid for everything and we walked back to the base.

Once we got back, we took off our coats and masks.The others had been waiting for us to return as they were all gathered at the bar. I noticed that there were two people who weren't there before. One of them, I recognised to be 'Mr. Compress' or Sako. He was the one with Twice who had found and kidnapped me.

The other guy, I hadn't seen before. He was standing behind the bar, wearing a fancy suit. His face was indistinguishable behind a mask of pitch black smoke. The man had noticed me staring and introduced himself.

"I hear we have a new member. Welcome to the League, miss", he said while bowing his head," my name is Kurogiri. The others have already made you aware of my quirk".

If I remembered correctly his quirk had something to do with teleportation. Though his quirk isn't for offense, it is probably the most useful one out of all our quirks.

I bowed my head to him as well and said: "It's nice to meet you, Kurogiri. You can call me y/n".

As I was still facing Kurogiri, Mr. Compress spoke up as well.

"I believe we have already met before, but I should formally introduce myself. I am Atsuhiro Sako also known as Mr. Compress. With my quirk, I can basically put anything I touch in a marble, but they've probably told you about that already".

I nodded and said: "Our first meeting wasn't exactly ideal, but I look forward to working with you".

"Likewise", he said as he tipped his hat.

Toga jumped off of the bar stool she was sitting on and came up to me to grab my arm.

"So, now that the boring part is over, can we go eat already? We've been waiting for a while. What did you bring?"

She looked at the bags in Shigaraki's hand curiously. He was holding both the clothes and the groceries.

"We got some instant noodles. It'll be ready in no time".

"Just noodles? Fine, I'll take it because I'm hungry, but tomorrow I want something better. Let's go to the kitchen, y/n". She said as she started tugging at my arm.

I turned to Shigaraki and stuck out my hand to take the bags from him. Careful not to touch me with all five fingers, he handed them over. With the bags, I followed Toga to the kitchen.

Toga jumped onto the kitchen counter, swinging her legs from the edge, as I filled the water boiler and turned it on. I took the groceries out of the bag and put them on the steel table in the middle of the kitchen. I was about to go set the table when Toga stopped me.

"It's fine, most of the time we eat in front of the TV. Plus, I picked out another movie. We can watch it while eating".

"Oh okay, which movie did you pick?" I asked, walking up to stand in front of her.

"It's this really cool action movie that was just released. I only saw the trailer, but it looks really cool and the female protagonist looks badass!"

"I haven't heard of it, but it sounds cool. Let's just hope the others agree to watch it".

"Tch, they don't have a choice. Their suggestions always suck. How can something be labeled a comedy, when I'm more likely to die from boredom than laughter".

Her eyes travelled to the bags of clothes I put on the counter.

"Ooh right, after dinner, you should show me the clothes you got!"