Chapter 7

I desperately tried to hide my blush by turning away from Dabi and Toga who had just walked into the room. Knowing that we had nearly been walked in on made my face heat up. Luckily we had been able to somewhat pull our appearance together.

"What are you two doing?" Dabi asked with a smirk as he and Toga approached us.

"Just playing some games. How was the mission?" I said while glancing over at Shiggy, who was looking at Dabi with an irritated expression.

"Boring", Toga sighed.

"For some reason, people in the neighbourhood are forming small gangs and they think the territory rules don't apply to them. We went to have a look at their organisations, but calling them that would be generous", Dabi explained.

"Do you think they're up to something?" Shigaraki asked.

"I'm not sure, but they're getting too cocky for my taste. We need to show them who's the boss around here".

"Those are troubles for later", Toga intervened", right now I'm hungry. Y/N, let's go get some food". She waved me over and hooked our arms together.

"What kind of food are you thinking? I'm thinking something like pizza or fries".

"I'm up for pizza. Lead the way".

"Hey, what about us?" Dabi pointed from him to Shigaraki and back to him. "We're hungry too".

"Too bad, since Y/N moved to her own room, we haven't had nearly enough girl time. Go get your own food", Toga said, corner of her mouth lifted.

I chuckled and turned to Dabi and Shiggy. "We'll go get food with all of us tomorrow, how about that?"

"Tch, fine", he said defeated.

"See you later", I said, locking eyes with Shiggy for a moment and smiling at him before Toga and I left.

While we were walking to the restaurant, I asked Toga more about the mission. Since I still hadn't gone on one, I was curious. Though it didn't seem like there was much more to tell.

Like Dabi had said, there are gangs forming with their headquarters in the area around the base. They are causing a ruckus and Dabi and Toga had gone to check it out. Most of their 'headquarters' are abandoned homes or buildings. The groups have limited amounts of members and from the looks of it, they aren't very strong.

However Toga also told me about one group that seemed at least somewhat more organised and advanced. They have around 15 members and they've somehow gotten weapons. She didn't think they would pose much of a threat, but they have been breaking the unspoken rules of this neighbourhood; stay in your lane and your territory.

The same members they had seen enter this gang's headquarters, had been caught on the camera's spread out over the League's claimed property. They have been sneaking around the area and were getting closer and closer to our base.

"We'll probably pay them a visit soon, to 'talk'". the way Toga said the word 'talk' insinuates something completely different.

In the meantime, we had arrived at the restaurant and we took a seat at a table in the corner.

"Who knows, maybe this will be the first mission you join".

"If it is, I'm going to stay close to you, I have no idea what to do".

"Okay, but trust me, it'll be fine. With your quirk, you can kick serious ass. Plus, there's no way the boss will let anything happen to you", she said with a smirk.