Prologue

I ran in the shadows after General Lee and his guards keeping my eyes on him and whatever is in front of me. Following them for a few minutes in the shadows. Jumping out of the shadows I take out one of the soldiers and pulling my sword out I cut through the leg of the other one and bring down the blade on to his chest finishing him off.

               Edward came from the front killing two out there and I killed the last one next to us. General Lee and one of his men ran. In the midst of the chase the sound of gun fire and the Guard and Lee drop onto the ground. The guard start to get up but another gunshot he drops with no further movement. Lee in an attempt to get away tries to crawl away, but before he got too far I walked up and turned him over and grabbed his throat picking him up and carried him to the wall.

               Edward came up behind me holding two pistols. I pinned Lee against the wall.

              "Why are your men hunting us and killing us?" I asked.

               "Why should I tell you anything? You are dead. The guards heard the shot. They will be here soon." He whispered

              "Tell us and we will spare you." Edward said pointing the pistol at him and pulling back the pin, "Now."

             Flinching at the click of the pin he turn and looks me dead in the eyes, "You and your Creed have been getting in our way and our job for too long. We need you out of the way. You are not going to survive." He mumbled, "But I'm not the one who gave the order to kill you. But neither will I tell you who it is."

                "We have all we need now." I say releasing him. I take a step back but come back bringing the hidden blade in his gut and watch him fall to the ground.

                "Let's get out of here." I say and we run.

*More coming. Comment please. I want to know what you think.*