Chapter 16 : Bared To You

Sloans Lake., Denver, December 2, 2016

    Friday

    Elysia Rosalie Lockwood

    We pull into a parking lot of an old warehouse. I would assume it's abondoned if not for the sleek new windows.

  I ask critically, "This is where you live?"

  "Yup." He quips. He has quite a few locks on the steel gray door, but only unlocks two of them. We step into the dark room, and even without light I can feel the immensity of his home. Bleu leaves my side, and after a few moments I hear a loud noise and the lights turning on.

    "Oh my god..." The house lays at my feet. Completely open. No walls in sight. The ceiling towers and a gold chandelier hangs down the middle, lighting the immaculate home. White spiraled stairs lead from the kitchen up to his large blue room that I can only see half of. Must be huge up there. Two long steps frame the sunken living room, I take the two steps down, walking through. There's a red sectional and a long glass coffee table. The flat screen tv is mounted on the far right wall and plants stand beside a fire place that's placed beneath it. The walls are red brick and give character to the home along with the dozens of beautiful paintings hung up and scattered about. Eggshell coloured beams seperate the rooms and hold smaller lights on them.

    I take another couple steps up, leaving the living room, and enter into the also sunken in Art room. There's a gold and black ancient sofa at the far side of the wall and a large wide table with different types of paints and brushes on it. A canvas sits on an isle and It's turned side ways. Painted on it are two deep green eyes that pop from the page, they glare back almost daringly and the lashes are long and painted with finesse.

    Is this me? I look at him as he leans casually against a beam. He looks sexy and at ease. My mouth waters. "Is this me?"

    He nods, "It is." I look around at the other canvases. Graffiti, landscapes, Mountains, and Colorado. No portraits. Or people. I look at the painting again.

    "You're really talented." I hear his steps behind me and his body closes in on mine. "And you're really beautiful." My heart beats loud in my ears and my mouth dries. He's warm, and smells so good. I pull my lip in. His fingertips move along my arms, leaving just enough space to tease my senses.

    "I'd really like to get you naked." His lips graze my ear and I gasp, the thought of being naked panicking me. I gulp.

    "I can't-" his hands rub my arms. "Hey, shh." He coos, calming the rising panic.

    "I want to explore your body, Little Green." He turns me around to face him and I gaze into his blue sincere eyes. Explore my body? A weird sensation flows through me as his words replay in my head. It sounds too vulnerable... too exposing.

    "Don't think," he mutters, placing his hands on my neck grazing my jaw with his thumb. "Do you trust me?" The question hits me. Do I trust him? Hard no. My body? No. Maybe.

    "Enough..." I murmur. He smiles charmingly.

    "That's better than a no," He whispers. I remember the first time he said that. I trail my fingers along the buttons of his shirt. Avid to see what lays beneath.

    "I'll take off as much as you will." I offer, a playful smile on my lips. His face splits into a smile and his eyes sparkle. They're ocean deep, with black specs swimming in them. I haven't been this close to him before. I never noticed. His lashes bat, brown and long, I want to feel.

    "Okay." He agree's, unbuttoning the first button of his dark linen. I hold my breath, eyeing his deft fingers and following his lead unzipping my peach sweater. He takes off the shirt, revealing his impressive flexed muscles. His shoulders bulge, and his muscles and abs constrict. He has a deep, defined V disappearing into his boxers. I trace his dips with my fingertips.