Chapter 17 : Painting Bodies

Sloans Lake., Denver, December 2, 2016

Friday

Elysia Rosalie Lockwood

The green paint on my skin is biting, hardening my nipples and chilling my skin. Bleu delicately trails the tips of his green covered fingers from my naval to beneath my breasts. I drop a gasp, my mouth popping open as I begin to writhe. I can't believe how comfortable Bleu makes me feel, naked and laughing. My anxiety calmed during him painting my portrait. It's certainly a novelty. His eyes latch mine and his moves are careful, almost hesitant. I let myself fall into his eyes, they are so blue. He massages a breast, still carefully deliberate in his movements. When his thumb finds my nipple he rubs at it, watching it come to life.

I stifle a moan and whisper, "That feels good..." I want him to go further. I pull his body closer with my legs and slide my wet hands up his body, leaving my own green paint trails. He feels hard beneath my palms: his 8-pack firm and refined. Our eyes dance upon each other until they lock yet again, and I watch Bleu as he slowly lowers, grasping my untouched nipple into his mouth.

I whimper softly, arching myself against him and tossing my head back. His warm, decadent tongue circles me and sucks slowly. My body warms all the way to my core and something deep inside me calls for Bleu. He sucks oh-so-sweetly, grabbing my nub with his teeth sending a sharp welcome pain straight to my gut, I cry out for more as my clit swells and jumps for stimulation. He releases my puckered nipple and trails his mouth to mine. His hands soak my body in paint as he touches me everywhere, hungry to explore more. His lips are soft and unhurried: his taste elegant and sweet.

"What do you want, Little Green?" I feel too much. My body wants too much. Tears threaten and I don't know why.

"I just need this," I murmur, kissing him lightly, holding his face in my hands. He picks me up, holding me close.

"You are a goddess, Elysia Lockwood." He whispers, nuzzling into the nook of my neck. He walks to the kitchen and up the stairs, carrying me effortlessly.

"Where are we going?" I wonder, feeling the friction of his abs against my center.

"Shower. You have paint in your beautiful hair." My hair falls down my back and I feel the wet tips swipe across the dimples on the small of my back.

"You're getting in?" I ask, panic rising as he kicks open a door. I grip his neck, pulling myself further on him so I don't fall.

He grins charmingly, showcasing his teeth. "I was planning on it. I've just studied nearly every inch of your body, Green."

I tilt my head curiously, "Why do you call me that? Is it your favourite colour?" I ask.

He smirks, "It is now." I flush, sliding from his body as he starts the shower. I glance at myself in the mirror. My body is covered in green paint; my breasts; my face; my sex; and my belly. And my eyes are green and wild: filled with anxiousness. I'm flush, a rose pink spread across my cheeks.

"Beautiful," Bleu murmurs behind me, his arms wrapping around my center. He kisses my head and I know he's naked, on display for me to ogle. I stop breathing at the thought.

"Come on." He takes my hand in his and helps me into the shower. I don't dare peek, I've never seen one. Not Anthony's, not anyone's. I step over the ledge and let the hot water cascade over me. Bleu steps in behind me, washing away the paint on my body by scrubbing it away.

"You know, I've never showered with a girl and not had sex. I've also never painted anyone's body before."

    "Then I should feel special. Anything else?" I reply with amused sarcasm, though I am in fact flattered. He laughs gleefully, wrapping his arms around me. My heart tightens at the sound of it, something childlike and carefree about it that I envy.