Chapter 14 : Take A Hike

Castle Rock., Denver, December 1, 2016

    Thursday

    Elysia Rosalie Lockwood

I stand in Luciens' bathroom drying myself off with a towel. We spent an hour hanging out and swimming in his pool. My heart hasn't stopped racing since we've been together and I smile, remembering when he pushed me into the water. I retaliated, jumping onto his tuat back trying to tackle him down. I failed miserably.

    There's a knock on the door and I flinch. "Uh-, ye-yeah?" I stammer, clutching the dark blue towel in my hands anxiously.

    "I have some clothes for you." He replies. I open the door, hiding my body behind It. His eyes find mine instantly, and they hold my gaze.

    "Thank you," I mutter, taking them and closing the door hastily. Maybe a little too hard. I teeter to take the soaking dress from my body. I struggle so terribly I fear I might need his help, or that I will slip and fall and end up in a totally embarrassing predicament.

    No.

    I gather in my hands as much fabric as I can then pull the dress from my body with all my might. It sloshes on the ground and Inhale a deep breath. Dang. The black shirt is loose around my body, my nipples constricting to taut cold points that pierce against the cotton. I rub them, soothing the pain that comes from them being too cold and too tight. I slip into a matching pair of heavy sweatpants where the inside is fuzzy, warming my legs instantly.

    I wring out my dress and underwear in the sink, then I step from the bathroom into a hallway looking to the left where there are two more doors. But It's a dead end so I take a right. I stop at two archways. To the right is the same foyer we first entered, and to the left is a large library.

    My fingers slide past something in the archway of the library. It's gold and looks like hook.

    A Pocket door.

    I test it, smoothly sliding it out, closing the room off from the hallway. When I open it again I gasp startled at the sight before me. Lucien's dressed in a red fitting beater and grey sweat pants. His biceps bulge impressively and his veins run deep and that's when I take notice to the scars. The burns. I gulp.

    His left arm is unblemished, it's his right side that is scarred. Part of his chest, shoulder, and arm all the way down to his forearm. He eyes me up and down and I squirm beneath his hungry gaze.

    "Having fun?"

    "Maybe," I jest, "I need my clothes dried." He takes my dress and panties, dropping them on the floor and stepping forward. He closes the distance between us and I back against the wall as his body moves against mine. His hands grip my waist then slide north my body. My shirt shifts against my sensitive nipples and they tingle and ache against the friction, sending shivers through me. I groan, needing to ease the pressure on them.

    His hands glide alongside my body, reaching my swelled, ripe breasts: taking his thumb he swirls it around my nipple, bringing it more to life. A mixture of pain and sensation shoots to my core and I inhale a sharp breath whimpering as he fixates on me. He pulls and squeezes my puckered, sensitive nubs without warning. Gauging my reactions for his own amusement.