Update

Okay so I had "its christmas time in katollis" planned, but I realized that I would take a million years to finish it, and that it should have been up like a week ago.

So, i've decided im not gonna finish it, but im going to show what I had already written.

***

Ezran woke up to see bait glowing orange. Bait told Ez jelly tarts were freshly baked, wich gave Ezran excitement he hadnt felt in a while. It was christmas eve! Finally. And, jelly tarts!!!

Ez just hoped there were still jelly tarts left.

He got up from his bed, and noticed that the two beds on either sides of his were empty and made, wich meant Callum and Rayla were already downstairs.

He hastily grabbed a coat to put on top of his pijamas, and seized winter boots to put on. He made his bed without the slightest bit of attention to what he was doing, carefully took bait in his arms, and sprinted out of the room, then down the stairs. 

Going down, he looked at his friends, who were  eagerly talking about something, but he couldnt tell what it whas about. It was also remarkable that, rayla and callum seemed not to care to much of what the others were talking about, as they were summed up in their oen conversation.

At the base of the stairs, he almost collided with Aunt Amaya,  could it be because of the speed with wich he was running? Or because he wasn't paying attention to were he was going?

He expected her to sign something like 'no running near or down the stairs' - which she did-  before adding, 'AND, please Hold on to the railing next time.' Ezran nodded to her statement.

He noticed she was signing a little slower than usual - perhaps for him to understand, as he wasnt as good in sign lenguage interpretation as callum, for example- yet it still appeared fluid.

After greering his aunt properly with a hug, Amaya signed,  'im going upstairs to change', -as she still was in pj's- and went upatairs. But before Ez could lose her of sigh, she signed once again. 'what's the most important meal of the day?' 'Breakfast, got it.' He responded, before heading towards the kithchen.

And as he advanced towards the room previosly mentioned, he was able to take a closer look at the others. He noticed who were animatedly discussing the most random thing. Literally the most random thing. The random-est thing in the world. Fine, wanna know?

Their talk was about if cereal was soup.

Aand, that was what the ADULTS (including soren)were talking about. Not including opeli, because she on that matter thought it didn't matter if soup was cereal or not, but she had asked to be informed of their final guess, and was listening to ther vivid conversation.

When Ez got to the kitchen,  he noted that besides his breakfast, there were still some jelly tarts for his 'breakfast dessert'.

After eating -and giving bait somes jelly tarts- ,  he came to where the others were, and quickly noted his brother's absence. Since callum was the only one that earlier there still had pijamas on, he assumed his brother went to change.

He also perceived Rayla walking towards him. "Hi Ez!" She started, "Hii!" He happily replied. Rayla started talking yet again, "umm, barius says all the ingredients are ready to bake ginger-bread men... whatever those are"

Righ.
She didnt know gingerbread cokies!!!!!!!!

It was her first christmas holiday in katollis, and she seemed a bit tense, with all the not knowing many the traditions around.

At least she didn't have to deal with all the diplomats or councillors who honestly didn't care -about her, because they seemed 'deeply ofended,' at the cause that she didnt know many of the traditions-.

But of course, if ez was around, if you mistreated Lady Rayla, even in the most insignificant way, they'd be on their king's bad side forever.

He also didnt want to take her traditions and customs away form her, he wanted to learn from hers- but she didnt talk about that, and he knew ir might hurt, talking about the traditions she share with the people who gosted her. And he didnt want to presa her into telling him.

***

OK, so thats all I have written, in this entre 5 days.

But my plan was this:

On christmas eve, they were gonna bake ginger bread cookies, and when they were in the kitchen someone supposedly would see something -or someone- out the window, but he/she thought it was their imagination and nothing else.

Secondly they all would play in the snow, snowbalfights too. And rayllum moments in the snow.

Then at evening, they would be playing boardgames when they hear footsteps. But its not from any guard, and not from any of them, so when they go see, its a human dressed in weird clothes, as for them not to discover who he is. Then, they go to a fight, and people protect Ez. And bla bla bla. And then thet go to sleep.

Lastly, on christmas day it would be only rainbows and cupcakes. Ezran would wake everyone up loudly yelling - or announcing- it was christmas. They'd eat the ginger bread cookies baked the day Prior, and Exchange gifts.

Thats the whole thing. Love ya!

Ok, so if anyone here want to use the plan, i have to be consulted. Changes can be made, but credit me for what is taken. More details will be given regarding this matter if im actually asked.

Thats all for now. Im sorry for not doing it before hand, but as I said in the intro chapter I had no idea I was going to write this thing.

So, see you all Later. Bye!