Stargazing

Author's note:
Ok, so I noticed not much rayllum hapenin yet but here you go really short rayllum thingy. Who knows how much time passed since the end of Season 3? Not me. Oh and picture not mine idea yes mine ;)

Ezran, Callum and Rayla had gone out camping nearby the castle but far enough for some privacy.

They played many games, like truth or dare, and ate smore's, since Rayla had never eaten these. Soon Ezran and Bait got sended to sleep, because Rayla was worried that his little boy brain woldn't get the necessary sleep if he didn't go to sleep at that moment, and of course he hesitaded at first, but at the end he felt tired and went  to sleep.

Rayla sat down beside Callum, who was watching the stars, or the moon, there was just no way to tell. It was a very beutifull landscape, as it was sunset, with some orange, pink and purple. When she sat beside him, he turned his gaze to her, and looked at her eyes.

They were both in silence, staring at each other's eyes comfortably. Rayla let herself in Callum's embrace as he put his arm around her waist. They both stared at the sky, the beutifull paradise in front of them.

Until, Rayla broke the silence. "Callum?", "yes?"he said, turning to look at her violet eyes. He loved how they shined under the  moon light, how she looked at him with love. She made their foreheads touch, and cupped his face with one of her four-fingered hands.

They both closed their eyes as Callum put his arms around her waist. then, they both leaned in for a  kiss, beggining soft and growing passionate. They kissed through the night, eventually falling asleep, comfortable in each others embrace.