Chapter 1

Note : *I'm not trying to sexualize Remington. I just wanted to write this fanfiction!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Your teachers name ( Y/T/N )
Word count : 1,112

I was walking to my locker to get my supplies for 4th period, but suddenly, my heart stopped when I saw my crush. He had black spikey hair, tattoos, and beautiful brown eyes that made my heart melt. I realized that I was staring at him, so I just headed to my locker. I opened my locker and grabbed my supplies. Suddenly, my locker closed, and I looked up to see Remington Leith himself. Butterflies started forming in my stomach. I tried to leave, but he pushed me up against the locker. "R- Remington w- what are you doing?" I stuttered. All he did was smirk before speaking "Oh you thought I was never going to notice you staring at me earlier!" I was shocked that he noticed, but yet it was my plan to get him to notice. The bell rings, but Remington wouldn't let me go. "Let me go, Remington!" I said, trembling in what is now fear. He smirked again, causing the butterflies to form again. "Meet me behind the school at lunch." He said before walking away. I stood there in shock, still watching him as he walked off into the distance. I got myself back together and headed to 4th period. As soon as I opened the door. "You're late, Y/N." Y/T/N said in complete annoyance. "I'm sorry, locker troubles." I lied to cover up the truth. I sat down and immediately started thinking about what had happened in the hallway. "Damn he's so fucking gorgeous!" I said under my breath. Finally the bell rung for lunch. I walked down the hallway until I seen Remington. He stuck his hand out for me to grab it so I did making me blush bright red. "Where are we going?" I asked smiling a little bit. He turned around and smirked before saying "My house!" I was confused by what he said but I didn't say anything. We finally arrived at his house. "Wow your house looks amazing Remington!" I said. He smiled at me before saying "Just wait till you see the inside!" As soon as he said that he dragged me to the front door. He let go of my hand I got a little upset because he wasn't touching my hand but I knew that I was with him just not touching him. "Let's go to my room." Remington said. I shook my head in agreement. I followed close behind him until we reached his bedroom. He opened the door and let me walk in first but as soon as I walked in the room I was pushed up against the door by Remington. He started viciously kissing my neck and chest. I moaned quietly letting him know that I was enjoying it. "You like that?" He asked. I moaned again as a sign of yes. He put his hands on my hips and slowly started grinding his thighs against mine. I bit down on his shoulder causing him to moan. He stepped back from me so that he could take of his black tuxedo but as soon as he pulled down his boxers his full erection sprung free "Damn." I said causing him to chuckle. "Like what you see?" He teased. I began blushing in response. "Take off your clothes darling I wanna see you naked!" I felt myself blush again before taking off my clothes. Remington looked me up and down making me watch him stroke himself before pushing me down on my knees. I was now face to face with his dick. "Suck me off Y/N!" He said. I did what I was told so I grabbed a hold of his dick and took him in my mouth. I put my hand around his dick and started stroking him. Remington threw his head back and moaned my name. I glided my tounge along his slit. Remington grabbed a hold of my hair so that I could take more of him in my mouth making me gag. Remington ended up cumming in my mouth so I swallowed his cum with a smile on my face. Remington picked me up and threw me on his bed playfully. He pulled me towards the end of the bed and got on his knees and quickly got down to business licking my folds. "R-Rem" I moaned out. "God damn you're so wet!" He replied before jamming his tounge inside me he moved his tounge in and out of me so perfectly making me moan again. He pulled his tounge out and replaced it with his fingers. As soon as he slid his fingers inside me excitement shot through my body. He started moving his fingers in and out of me causing me to squirm. "I love you R-" I stopped myself and so did he. "Mmmm what were you about to say Y/N?" He asked. I sighed and replied with "I love you Rem!" In hope he would start again. All he did was smirk and began fingering me again suddenly I cummed all over his fingers making him pull  his fingers out of me. I watched as he licked my cum off his fingers. He got up and laid down on the bed "Get on me Y/N" He said still trying to catch his breath. I listened to him and simply placed myself on his 8 inch dick. It slide inside me easily and the feeling of him being inside me was amazing. I began to bounce up and down on him causing me and him to both moan. He placed his hands on my hips making me go down on him more. Soon enough he flipped us over to where he would be fucking me. He leaned towards me with him still inside me and kissed me roughly before pulling away and rammed into me causing me to moan his name. "Beg for me slut!" He demanded. "Fuck Rem go faster!" I moaned again causing him to speed up. I was about to have an orgasm but I didn't want to cum to early because he would obviously know that I thought his dick was amazing. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum!" He said through his grunts and moans. "Do it Rem!" And with that he came inside me. "Fuck" He said before collapsing on top of me with his dick still inside me. "That was amazing!" He said in his sex voice. I laughed and said "Yes it was!" Making him smile.