Chapter 4

Note : *There's a bit of cute things also the reader gets rushed to the hospital!*

Your name : ( Y/N )
Your teacher's name ( Y/T/N )
Word count : 755

* From previous chapter*

I let go of Remington's hand and put my hand in my pocket, and pulled out my house key. I unlocked the door, but as soon as I almost opened the door. Remington grabbed my arm and made me stare into his eyes before saying "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and said,"Yes!" Before standing on my tip toes and kissing him. Remington kissed me back before picking me and making me wrap my legs around him. He jammed his tongue in my mouth, causing me to flinch, but I slowly started to fight my tongue with his. Suddenly, he pulled away and said, "I might need to go home now." I smiled and hugged him. I pulled away from the hug and got off of him. He looked me again and kissed my cheek before walking away into the distance. As soon as I couldn't see him anymore I walked inside my house. I sighed and closed the front door before going upstairs to my bedroom. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off, so I got up and got ready for school. I opened the door to see Remington standing on the opposite side of the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused. Remington laughed before saying "Well since I'm your boyfriend now, I should walk to school with you!" I smiled before grabbing his hand and quickly walking to school. We arrived at school. Remington let go of my hand and opened the door for me. "Thank you, Rem." I said. "No problem, Y/N." I walked Remington to my locker. I quickly opened it up. As I was getting my supplies, I felt Remington wrap his arms around my stomach area lightly. "Damn, your baby bump is more visible." Remington said before resting his head on my shoulder. I blushed before saying, "I know I noticed that this morning!" The bell rung so Remington let go of me and walked with me to 1st period. As soon as we arrived at my 1st period class. Remington looked at me before picking me and hugging the life out of me, trying to avoid putting pressure on my baby bump. I heard the sound of laughter and awwws coming from the people who were still in the hallway. Remington put me back on the ground. "I love you, Rem." I said quietly before kissing his cheek and walking into the classroom. "Are you dating Remington?" Some girl asked, causing everyone in the room to look at you. "Well I'm pretty sure I'm dating him because he fucked me, got me pregnant, confessed his feelings for me to my face, he asked me out, he hugged me, I told him that I loved him and I kissed him so yeah I'm pretty sure that me and him are dating." I said, trying to catch my breath. "Wait Y/N you're pregnant?" Y/T/N asked. "Yes." I replied quietly before sitting down. Y/T/N looked at me and said. " Who got you pregnant?" I chuckled nervously before saying,"Um Remington Leith did." Finally, the bell rung. I got up and quickly walked to Remington's locker this time instead of mine. I stood at his locker for probably 2 minutes until I saw him. "Rem!" I yelled. Remington looked at me before walking over to his locker. "What honey?" He asked, confused."People keep asking me about the pregnancy." He sighed before saying,"I'm sorry Y/N but that's gonna happen because you're pregnant." He said while rubbing my back. "I know, but it's because I'm pregnant with your child." I said frustrated. Remington hugged me again, causing me to smile. I got a sharp pain in my stomach. "Rem let me go." I said. He did what I said and let go of me. "Why?" He asked. "I think the baby's coming!" I yelled. Remington quickly called 911. After 5 minutes, the ambulance arrived. They got me in the back of the ambulance. "Can I go?" Remington asked. "Yes, get in the back." One of the medical workers said. Remington got in the ambulance and sat down. "Hey!" I said, still in pain. "Hey there." He said before holding my hand.