Chapter 6

Note : *The reader gives birth!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Your nickname ( Y/N/N )
Word count : 430

* From previous chapter *

The doctors quickly walked into the room and got ready. Remington helped the doctors hold my legs up towards me while another doctor was basically at my entrance. "Push Y/N!" One of the doctors yelled. I started to push but quickly stopped. "I can't!" I yelled before grabbing Remington's shirt. "I can't do it!" I screamed. "Yes, you can just push Y/N!" The doctor yelled. I pushed harder again, but there was nothing. After a few minutes of pushing, I finally had the baby. It's a girl the doctor said before handing my baby to me. I held the baby securely. "What's her name?" Stephanie asked. "Her name is Lily," I replied. The doctor took Lily and cleaned her up before handing her back to me. "Aww hi Lily, I'm your daddy." Remington said in a cute baby voice. I laughed before saying, "She looks exactly just like you Rem." Remington smiled before saying,"Y/N/N yeah, she does she's definitely gonna be daddy's girl." I smiled at him before saying,"I love you!" Remington looked at me and said,"I love you too, Y/N!" I handed Lily to Remington. He carefully took her in his arms and rocked her in his arms. "You're so beautiful just like your mommy. Did you know that?" Remington put Lily in my arms. He put his hand towards her, and she grabbed ahold of his finger. "Awww," I squealed a little bit, causing Remington to smile. "I'm glad you got me pregnant Rem." Remington looked up at me before saying,"Same because I wouldn't have an amazing girlfriend and an amazing daughter in my life!" I felt myself blush suddenly. I felt a hand under my chin. I looked up and saw Remington he slowly leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back before breaking the kiss. It's been hours of staying at the hospital, and I finally get to go home. The doctor pushed me outside in a wheelchair. They slowly helped in the back seat of the car. Remington put Lily in her brand new car seat. Remington and his mom got in the car, and we took off. A few minutes later, I look over at Lily, and I notice that she's already asleep. I leaned on Remington. He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I quickly fell asleep in his arms and stayed like that the whole drive home.