Chapter 7

Note : *This chapter is cute!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Your nickname ( Y/N/N )
Word count : 626

* From previous chapter *

We finally arrived at home. Remington shook me so that I would wake up. I finally woke up and stared into Remington's eyes before saying, "What?" In a sleepy voice. He smiled before saying, "We're home!" I got up and got out of the car and walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door. I grabbed Lily and put her baby blanket on her before walking over to Remington and handed Lily to him. He grabbed her before kissing me. "I love Y/N/N!" He said from out of nowhere. I smiled before saying, "I love you too, Rem!" Remington grabbed me and carefully walked me inside the house. As soon as me and Remington walked into his house, his mom came in after us with all the baby stuff. Me, Remington, and Stephanie walked over to the couch and sat down. I handed Lily to Stephanie this time instead of Remington. She held Lily in her arms while Remington tackled me with kisses. He sucked and bit my neck, causing me to moan. "You don't need to be watching this inappropriate behavior from your parents." Stephanie said to my daughter. Me and Remington laughed before making out again. Remington got off me and pulled me towards the edge of the couch. He took off my pants and underwear before getting onto his knees and started licking my folds. Licking and pulling at the flesh, it caused me to moan his name quietly. "You like that Y/N?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Yes, yes, yes." I replied through the moans. Remington nodded his head before standing up and taking off his pants and his boxers. I got up off the couch and stood in front of him. I grabbed a hold of his fully erected dick and started stroking him, causing him to moan. "What you like that?" I asked. "Yes Y/N yes!" He moaned. I smirked before saying, "Good." I finally got on my knees and started sucking his dick causing him to grab a hold of my hair, making me take more of him in my mouth. Remington finally pulled out of my mouth before taking off his shirt and helping me with mine. He walked towards me and grabbed one of my boobs and started playing with it. "This is the first time he's touched me there." Coursed through my head. He suddenly let go of my boob causing me to whine. "Don't worry, sweetheart, there's more things that I'm gonna do to you." He smirked. I felt butterflies start to form in my stomach. Suddenly, I was pushed forcefully onto the couch by Remington, and he rammed his dick inside me, causing me to moan loudly. He started thrusting in and out of me. I could tell Remington was close to cumming because his thrusts were wet and sloppy. After a few minutes Remington finally came. He pulled out of me before collapsing right beside me. Me and Remington got up and put our clothes back on and laid back down together. "Keep it down you two!" Stephanie said laughing. Remington chuckled before saying "I mean she's got a point you're so loud during sex." I mean he ain't lying I am loud during sex. I kissed his cheek before pulling him down on the couch with me. Remington grabbed me by the waist and putting his face in the crook of my neck and instantly falling asleep. I smile as I look down at him before kissing his head and falling asleep too especially after the intense sex that we just had.