Chapter 3

Note : *There is a mention of Remington's dad, and this is a short chapter. Also, thank you for the support!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Word count : 594

* From previous chapter *

Remington gulped before saying "Um that's what I wanted to tell you." I moved my head between Remington's arm and side, causing him to put his hand on my waist. Obviously, his mom gave me a death stare, which made me very uncomfortable. "So why did you get Y/N pregnant?" She asked patiently, waiting for a response. Remington looked at me and then looked at his mom before saying, "It was an accident. I wasn't trying to get her pregnant!" Stephanie took a deep breath and finally said "Ok fine you guys can keep the baby because Rem you can't leave her to take care of the baby by herself like you have to be a part of it and I don't want you to be like your dad." I thought about what Remington told me about his dad, and to be honest, I didn't want him to be the exact image of his dad. "Really, you're gonna let me and Y/N keep the baby?" Remington asked before a little tear fell down his cheek. He whipped the tear away. "Yes!" Stephanie replied before hugging him. She suddenly looked at me before sticking her hand out. I hesitated at first but finally shook her hand. She finally let go of my hand and walked me and Remington inside. Me and Remington sat on the couch. Stephanie finally sat in the chair and looked at me and Remington before saying, "So what do you plan on naming the baby?" I smiled before saying,"If it's a girl, her name will be Lily or Tessa, and if it's a boy, his name will be Tyler or Nathan." Stephanie smiled and said,"Those are cute names." Remington put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "Damn right!" He said before kissing my head. "I love you, Rem!" I said quietly so that Remington could hear me. He smiled before saying, "I love you too, Y/N!" Stephanie piped up and asked."So are you two ever gonna start dating since you guys are gonna be parents in like 9 months?" I was about to speak, but Remington put his hand over my mouth and said "Absolutely I love Y/N, but maybe not right now." I blushed while Remington's hand was still over my mouth. Me and Remington got up off the couch and walked to the door, and then we walked outside. "Rem, were you telling the truth?" I said. Remington sighed before saying "Yes I was telling the truth. I'm going to ask you out, but it might be later, yet you don't know." I stood up on my tip toes, pecking his lips. I smiled against his lips before pulling away before saying "Good I hope it's tonight." Causing him to smirk. As soon as I saw him smirk, butterflies started forming in my stomach. Remington finally shut the front door, which was still opened. He took my hand and interlocked our fingers, causing me to blush again before walking. I walked beside him in the dark. Remington must have noticed that I was cold because he took off his soft leopard print fur jacket and wrapped it around me before taking my hand again and fast walked with me to my house since I have school tomorrow. We walked for a little bit until we finally arrived at my house.