Chapter 2

Note : *I'm not trying to make Stephanie seem like a bad person and she actually begins to like the reader!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Word count : 894

* From previous chapter *

I laid there with Remington still on top of me. The door suddenly opened and there stood Remington's mom. "What the fuck is going on!" She yelled. Remington quickly rolled off of me and covered us up with a cover before saying "Mom what are you doing here I thought you were at work?" She just shook her head and said "Well I wasn't I was in my room and I heard moaning coming from your room so I came up here to check." Remington looked at me with worry in his eyes. He pulled me close to him and to be honest it felt kinda wrong since me and him got caught laying in bed together naked. "Why did you do this?" She asked in a bit of anger. Remington took a deep breath before saying "I only had sex with her because I love her!" My jaw dropped right as soon as he said those words. "You're not allowed to see her anymore or at least until I confirm when you can got that!" Stephanie said. Remington shook his head as a sign. Me and Remington got up and put our clothes back on. I hugged Remington before being walked out of his room by Stephanie. We eventually reached the door and she pushed me out of the house and shut the door behind me. I suddenly heard a knock on the window and I looked up to see Remington looking out the window with the saddest look on his face. My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces when I saw that but I just shook my head and walked away into the distance. It's been almost a whole week since I've seen Remington. But yet since he didn't use a condom I'm starting to worry that I might be pregnant since I've been throwing up for the past few days. I finally arrived home after going to the store to get the test. I went up to the bathroom and took the test. I looked at it in shock. "No I can't be pregnant with his child I mean his mom is already mad about us having sex." I said to myself. I finally calmed down and went to bed. I finally arrived at school. "I'm pregnant!" kept repeating in my head. I quickly walked to my locker. Suddenly I seen Remington so I ran up to him. "Hey Y/N!" He said excitedly. I looked at him in the eyes and sighed before saying "Rem I'm pregnant and you're the father!" I handed him the test. He instantly took it out of my hand and looked at it. He looked at me in shock "Y-You're p- pregnant?" He stuttered. "Yes!" I replied with a smile on my face. I suddenly realized that Remington wasn't smiling and he didn't look happy. "What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed before saying "Y/N I had sex with you because me and you like each other I never wanted to impregnate you!" I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Why?" I asked. He looked at me and said "Look you're 16 and I'm 17 we're both minors plus we're not even dating." I thought about what he said for a minute and to be honest I had to agree with him. I noticed that Remington started to walk away so I grabbed him by his arm. " Remington I need help what do I do?" I asked sadly. He pulled me into a tight hug he opened his mouth to speak but the bell interrupted him. I pulled away from the hug and walked away heading to 1st period. I kept thinking about the pregnancy. It was finally 7th period so instead of doing my homework I sent Remington a message saying "How about we keep the pregnancy a secret from your mom?" I was very nervous because I had no clue what he was going to reply back with. I seen a notification from Remington the message said "Look I know that we're too young to be parents but I don't want you to take care of the baby by yourself so sure let's keep it a secret from my mom." I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my supplies and quickly walked to my locker. I put my supplies up and grabbed my backpack. I walked over to Remington and hugged him. "You ready Y/N?" He asked. I laughed and said "Yes!" Me and Remington finally made it to his house. He turned around and looked at me before saying "Y/N let's just tell my mom." I looked at him confused "Why?" I asked. He sighed softly before saying "Because I can't lie to her." He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together before walking up to the door and opening it. As soon as Remington opened the door Stephanie was standing right at the door. I stood behind Remington trying to hide myself from his mom. "So Remington why did I get a call from the school today saying that you got Y/N pregnant?" She asked giving Remington a death stare.