Chapter 5

Note : *The reader goes into labor and sorry for the late update!*

Your name ( Y/N )
Word count : 502

* From previous chapter *

We finally arrived at the hospital. I was immediately rushed into the hospital and escorted to the 5th floor. As soon as we arrived on the 5th floor. The doctors carefully placed me on the hospital bed. Once I was placed on the bed the doctors put a blanket on me. I got comfortable before one of the doctors started asking me questions. Finally the doctor was done asking me questions. Remington looked at me and then at the doctor before saying "So is she going to have the baby?" The doctor looked back at Remington and then at me before saying "Yes" Remington nervously stared at his hands before looking up and smiling. Remington grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled causing Remington to smile too. Suddenly Remington pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his mom. After a few minutes Remington hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. "My mom is coming over." He said. An hour went by and Remington's mom finally arrived. She gave Remington a big hug and gave me a light hug. Stephanie sat down and posted a picture of Remington on her account with the caption "At the hospital Y/N will be going into labor in a few hours!" Remington walked over to me and basically started flirting with me. Remington suddenly booped my nose causing me to blush so I decided to boop him on the nose causing him to blush too. It's been about 20 or 25 minutes and I finally went into labor. My stomach was cramping like crazy so Remington rubbed my stomach softly in hope that my stomach cramps would calm down which they did. "So do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?" Stephanie asked. I smiled before saying "A girl." Remington laughed and said "I think it's gonna be a boy." Stephanie shook her head and said "I don't know what gender the baby is." Remington looked at me and then at his mom and said "Neither do I." I smiled before groaning because the pain came back. "I think she's going into labor?" Stephanie said standing up before walking out of the room. A few minutes later she came back in the room with a doctor "Is Y/N going into labor?" Remington asked. The doctor laughed and said "Well she's supposed to go into labor at 12:00 am and it's 12:00 am so yeah!" I groaned again causing Remington to come to the hospital bed. I grabbed onto his shirt "What Y/N?" He said. I looked at him in the eyes before saying "I hurt." Remington grabbed my hand and kissed it before saying "I know but you'll make it" It's been hours of agony and Remington trying to make me feel better it's now 8:00 am and it's time.