CHAPTER 11

Tricia kindly touched Perrie's hand and smiled sweetly at her, Perrie on the other hand was seating infront of her smiling uneasily, she doesn't know what it is that Zayn's mom wants with her, and now she's wondering, 'Was He a childhood friend? Are we closed that my mom and his mom looks like the best of friends? They looked so close as if they've been friends for so many years, but how come mom never mentioned anything about it?' She thought glancing at the woman who's still cooking by the stove. "Pez, I know you've lost your memories, so you might be wondering why I'm here asking for your help?" Tricia smiled apologetically, Perrie just nods. "There might be a lot of questions on your head right now but trust me, what I wanted you to do for me will answer your every questions" Tricia added, "But how? And why me? I lost every memories I have, so how come someone like me could help you?" Perrie frowned, "just follow your instincts and you'll never go wrong" Tricia smiled at her, although she wanted for her to know everything, she understand why Zayn wants it to be a secret, because he trust Perrie, he trust her to remember everything by herself with her heart who loves him. "Okay, I'll do my best then" Perrie doesn't know why but she felt like Tricia could really help her and she believes every word she said, "really? Thank you Peza" Tricia's face brightened "What is it that I could do for you?" She smiled, somehow seeing Tricia happy makes her feel happy as well, "Help me take care of my Zayn, he's a big boy now, so he doesn't want to concern me with anything that he's doing with her life, He has a high fever but he told me he was just homesick and needs to rest but I'm still his mother, I know when he's lying or not but he'll keep on pretending and pushing his self" Tricia explained, "so you want me to take care of him because he wouldn't let you too?" Perrie asked, Tricia just nods with a smile, "Okay, but Selena would be really angry at me when she finds out" Perrie sighed, although Sel was just half of the problem, the whole part of the problem is that how can he take care of a boy whom she doesn't know if a stranger or a friend, and besides she hated the way her body acts around him, it doesn't listen at her at all. "Who is Selena? You also said her name on the phone?" Tricia frowned "You mean you don't know? Oh my god, Zayn would really be angry at me, He should be the one who tell you that" Perrie cupped her mouth with wide eyes, "No Pez, don't feel bad about it. I think, He likes someone but I'm telling you, she's not some brunette and I don't know who this Selena you're talking about" Tricia's face was serious and she believes her but she was confused of everything, if she wasn't his girlfriend why is she saying she is? And she never saw Zayn pushed her away. Perrie came back on her senses when her mom spoke, "so I bought a fruit basket bring it over to Zayn, he's in his room resting, go on now dear" Debbie grab Perrie's shoulders and make her stood up, and shove the fruit basket on her "mom! How about Tricia?" Pez whined peeking over Debbie's shoulder to look at Tricia, "Just feel at home Pez, your mother and I needs some catching up to do, it won't take long, Zayn's room is upstairs, left side last room, thank you so much Peza" Tricia smiled apologetically, she doesn't want to force Perrie on something she doesn't want to do but she and Debbie just got to do something for their babies.

                 Perrie closed the door of their house and drag her foot towards Zayn's house, her heart's beating fast like a horse is inside her chest, butterflies on her stomach that doesn't even feel like a butterfly rather a roller coaster on the loose, she was now standing infront of the the door, her hands were cold and sweating as she clenched her fist on the fruit basket that she was holding, she was about to touched the door bell but stopped half way, she realized Zayn should not stand and open the door for her, so she decided to turn the door know and opened the door slowly, she peek inside, her eyes scanned the place, no one's inside so she slowly walk in and closed the door behind her, she inhaled and exhale the moment she closed her eyes, but then before it closed her eyes caught a boy seating on a sofa bandage all over his left foot, she quickly opened her eyes, "what was that?" She bit her bottom lip, 'what if it's a ghost?' She thought and started to feel goosebumps so she quickly run upstairs but stopped the moment she realized she'll saw Zayn any time soon. "It's better to be with him than to be down here with a ghost" She mumbled and continue running slightly so she won't disturb the sick person on the last room, she was now infront of his door and was about to knock but realized, he might be sleeping so she turn the door knob slightly and peek inside "Zayn?" She whispered, the lad was in his bed, back pacing her, 'is he sleeping?' She thought and slowly walked inside. She put down the basket on the night table beside his bed, she walked towards the other side of the bed to see his face, and he really is sleeping, 'what a handsome lad, no wonder Selena's so In Love with him' she thought and quickly cupped her face "what were you thinking Pezza" she mumbled and quickly shooked her head, she scanned his room and noticed the window, she frowned and slowly walked over the windowsill, she noticed a ver familiar window on the other side so she opened the window slowly, she squinted her eyes to see what's inside the other window, she knew it's rude to peek inside other people's room but something urge her to do so "It's my room!" She gasp, "that's my bed" she added, "so Zayn's room and mine is this close? I wonder if he knew?" She looked at the lad who's sleeping innocently on his bed, she can't helped but to smile while watching his sleeping face.