CHAPTER 14

PERRIE

I woke up feeling a little dizzy, I slowly opened my eyes but I can't see anything. I turn my head left and right but I could only see darkness, What is happening? Am I blind? Or am I still dreaming? I tried moving but I felt my hands tied up behind me, I was seating on a chair, my hands and feet are both tied up, "What is happening? Is anybody there?" I yelled but my voice only echoed, as if I was on a cave or something, I started to feel anxious, my heart started beating fast, What is seriously happening!

I heard a creaking sound of a door, someone walk in and slammed the door shut. I look up as the sound of heels click on the floor, It's coming closer and closer .....

-----------------

FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE INCIDENT

"Pez, I'll be out for today, Family problems but don't worry about it. Take care okay? Love yah! xxx"

Perrie sigh the moment she red Eleanor's text, This past few days, she felt something weird. Niall and Ariana are always together and they stop talking whenever she got close to them, Harry's always going out of school on lunch breaks, El and Dani's going to school for a day and absent for the next, She never saw Lou and Liam going to school.

It's already lunch break, She looked around the place to see if there is someone she can sit with when her eyes caught sight of someone. It was a black haired lad suddenly she felt her heart beat fast and those butterflies on her stomach erupted again. She walk slowly, she bit her buttom lip as she was now close to the boy, His headphones are on his ears and he looks really serious eating his lunch.

Perrie put her food down infront of him, and pulled the chair, He looked up and immediately remove his headphones the moment he saw Perrie smiling awkwardly on him. "May I sit here?" She asked nervoulsy "Sure" The moment he smiled at her, she suddenly felt safe, as if that smile was so familiar for her, she immediately felt comfortable just by seeing those smiles.

"Where's your bestfriends?" He asked looking around the place "I don't know, They've been pretty busy lately" She answered and sigh "And the boys?" She asked "I don't see them around either" He shrugged his shoulders "So it's you and me then?" He smiled at her, He eyebrows raised and she felt her cheeks flushed "Yep, It's you and me" She mumbled as she looked down on her food with a smile on her face, hearing those words makes her feel incredibly happy.

"By the way Zayn" She looks up again remembering something, his eyebrows raised waiting for her question. "I already knew you weren't a stranger to me, so please stop pretending already" She bit her lower lip, if she wants answers, she knew only Zayn could gave her those.

"How did you--" He was cut off when someone suddenly pulled a chair beside him, "Hey babe! Hey Pez!" Sel put down her tray on the table and sat down beside him, Perrie smiled at her awkwardly, she believes what Tricia and Zayn told her but she just don't know why Selena is acting this way.

THREE DAYS BEFORE THE INCIDENT

"Hey, What's happening to you guys lately?" Perrie asked before shoving some popcorn on her mouth sitting on the sofa, El and Dani were sitting on their apartment's living room carpeted floor, watching some chick flick. "What do you mean?" El did not remove her gaze on the LCD while Dani pretended as if she was busy on her phone.

'You've been leaving me behind, Always going somewhere, without me" She whined "Didn't I told you? Family matters?" El muttered "Sorry Pez, Liam and I wasn't in good terms lately" Dani added still not removing her eyes from her phone.