CHAPTER 7

Everyone held their breathes in, They're like watching some suspensed movie where the protagonist was about to be killed by the killer, when it was just Perrie staring at Zayn's tattoo of her, and that's the point, It's was HER on that tattoo. Lou and Niall exchange glances not knowing what to do, while Ariana was thinking of a good excuse for Zayn, who was just standing there, staring at Perrie, Did he finally lose it? MAn up Zayn! Atleast do something! Ariana yelled through her mind glaring at the guy infront of them. Perrie blinked three times realizing she just voice out what she was thinking, she suddenly felt the blood rushed through her cheeks, "I was just joking!" Perrie blurted out, faking a giggle but inside she was feeling really embarassed, why would Zayn have her as a tattoo, that's kinda seems absurb, and besides Selena is her Girlfriend, but somehow telling herself that Zayn already has a girlfriend makes her feel unbelievable of that fact, she didn't know why, but deep inside her she just can't accept it. "At-atleast say something about it, What I said was impossible to be true.." She fake a giggle again, and having Zayn not reacting on her made her feel nervous as she already is, What if, he got offended again? She thought.

                   Zayn felt relieved that Perrie did not realized the truth but he was a little disappointed at the same time, how long will it takes before Perrie remembers him? He misses her so much, infact, her being this close to him made him want to hug her so tight and never let her go, "O-of course I knew you're joking I was just trying to tease you by not reacting to your jokes" Zayn chuckled fakely, he didn't know if Perrie believed him since his excuse was so lame, "Oh, I thought you got offended again" Perrie mumbled feeling a little relieved, "Ari!" Niall called out to Ariana who was still behind Perrie listening to their conversation, Ariana turn her head towards the lad's direction, Niall was waving at her, She sigh and decided to dragged her feet towards them, she wanted to hear Perrie and Zayn's cute conversation and Niall's being a disturbance, "Ari!" Perrie grab Ariana's hand, feeling nervous than she already is, If her friend would leave her alone with Zayn. Niall jogged towards them to help Ariana make an excuse, he knew Perrie will never let her go, "You know how much I want to be beside you right now Pezza but--" Ariana sighed and was cut off "but she gotta help us finish cleaning the apartment, we don't have all day Pez" Niall grabbed Ariana's hand that Perrie was holding, Perrie sighed and nods in defeat.

                   Niall looked at Zayn before he dragged the glaring Ariana away, Zayn shooked his head as he smirk, he clearly understood what Niall meant with that look saying 'Now's your chance mate' Perrie felt like she was sinking infront of Zayn, She can't even looked up and talk to him faced to faced alone, "So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Zayn was calmer now, He gazed at Perrie lovingly, the girl infront of him was the girl he loves the most, the girl that he would give his life to, the girl that can made her laughed effortlessly, the girl who made him believe that true love was real. Perrie felt the blood rushed through her cheeks, she felt Zayn staring at her waiting for her reply and the silence was making her feel nervous than ever, "I-Im sorry" Perrie mumbles, Zayn frowned "um, What?" he asked although he clearly heard what she said, he just wanted to hear her voice more and louder, He also saw how Perrie had change because of the accident, Perrie was never so innocent, so shy and embarassed around him, since they were enemies first before they become friends, and if it hadn't been for the cheerful Perrie, maybe they will never be friends in the first place. Although the Perrie he knew was already gone, he still loves her and his love goes deeper and greater everyday.

                  Perrie bit her buttom lip as she gazed down the ground, "I-I said I'm sorry" She made all the effort she could to looked up to him, "Then why are you shouting at me?" Zayn's eyebrows raised, he managed to keep his laughter in, the new Perrie made her feel different too, but only one thing is for sure, teasing her always amused him, "I-i wasn't, you just didn't heard me, so I made my voice a little louder" Perrie stuttered trying every effort she could to composed herself, but it failed and came out wrong, she felt like she was crying for help instead of being calm. Zayn couldn't help but to compare the old and the new Perrie, the old Perrie was never shy around him, she was shy around other people but not with him, she's too comfortable with him that she even burf freely beside him, but the new Perrie were the opposite, she was more confident around other people now than she is with Zayn, he noticed her pigetting, her eyes movements, the bitting of her buttom lip, when he is around. Zayn liked it more, he can see the feels he gives off her, and it made him feel calm that she only felt that way whenever his around. That's the only thing that made him possitive about everything, If Perrie acts like that to some other guys, he might kill whoever that is. Yeah that is how much he loves her, he is still that Bradford Bad Boy that we all knew, Zayn chuckled he can't keep his laughter in anymore, Perrie felt the blood rushed through her cheeks once more, "Wh-what's funny?" Perrie's eyebrows raised, "Nothing, I just love teasing you, that's all" Zayn chuckled again,  Perrie's eyes widened 'love? he love teasing me?' she thought to herself, Zayn noticed her eyes movements again, meaning she was thinking and feeling embarassed, But his eyes widened when Perrie suddenly run back towards the house, "Hey Perrie!!" He called out but she just kept on running.