CHAPTER 2

Everyone gathered inside Perrie's room at the hospital, Perrie was still sleeping, her mom and Zayn were outside her room talking about Zayn's plan while the others waited for Perrie to wake up. "What are you hlding there El?" Niall notice the bag that Eleanor was holding ever since they arrived, "It's for Perrie! It's her favorite" She squeeled, "Starbucks again" Lou groaned beside her, she glared at her and he laughed, "It was our favorite place!" She added, "Alright, Alright babe. I won't argue anymore if that'll make you happy" He pecked her cheeks, Lou become sweeter to her ever since the accident happened, he knows how Zayn feels since he felt the same way the moment the news came that the wedding car had an accident, he knew that Eleanor was with Perrie and he was just glad that his girlfriend only had a spraint ankle and some bruises "eewwwww" Eleanor and Louis snapped their heads to were the irritated voice came from. "Why are you even here?" Eleanor glared at her, "What? Haz gave me a ride" She crossed her arms over her chest, "I didn't! You just hop on my car without getting my permission! How many times do I have to say that?" Harry defended irritatedly. "Oh! I know why!" Lou suddenly raised his hand, "Ariana's head over heels on our Hazzy bear" He added with a cheeky grin, "Yucckk!" Ariana and Harry reacted at the same time, "I can't believe I was saying this but, You two looked good together" Liam teased, "Were not!" They both said in unison, they looked at each other with glares. "Why are you copying me!" Harry yelled, "You're the one whose copying whatever I say" Ariana yelled back. Everyone laughed as they watched the two fight.

                                  They all stopped talking when Perrie suddenly move, she was slowly seating up from her bed, "Pez!" Niall quickly run towards her, helping her to sat up. "Thank you" She looked at him and frowned "Who's Pez? And do I know you? You look familiar?" She continued, Niall felt the pain that he was expecting to happen since yesterday but it was more painful that he thought "Your name is Perrie Louise Edwards, we call you Pez. She's Niall one of our friend" Eleanor composed herself, she decided to talked for Niall, she knew Niall can't do the introduction right now. Dani already went to call Zayn and Debbie, Debbie immidiately went inside while Zayn stayed outside of her door, He doesn't know how to face her, if he can take the fact that Perrie already forgotten him and the words 'Who are you?' might impact him the most.

                                     Perrie's eyes landed on Debbie, she smiled at her, Debbie's eyebrows raised, she knew her daughter still can't remember her but she was so kind to even smiled at her, her eyes become teary again, "Hello, Are you okay now?" Perrie continued, everyone's gaze landed on Debbie, "Why are you asking me that question Pez? We should be the one whose asking you that" Debbie tried her hardest not to cry, "I'am alright, You were crying the last time I saw you.." Her face become sad, "My daughter is such a kind child isn't she?" Debbie can't help it this time so she quickly run towards her and hugged her tight, Perrie's been sleeping since yesterday that she only woke up to pee and eat but with the helped of Debbie, she didn't see her clearly because of the drowsiness of the medicine. "Daughter?" Perrie was shocked when Debbie suddenly hugged her, "She's your mom pez" Dani smiled genuinely at her, Perrie looked at Dani before she hugged Debbie "mom?" she called her gently, Debbie removed her arms from hugging her, she looked at her shocked that she took that easily, "You're crying again" She giggled and wipe Debbie's tears away.

                                      Everyone watched them lovingly, If she could only be like that to Zayn, They thought. "Did you already introduced yourself to her?" Debbie asked them as she tried to compose herself, it was a little weird that her Perrie were really sweet right now, she always teased her and sometimes they did not agree on a lot of things, Perrie were always childish but now she look so mature. "Ah yes, but where's Zayn?" Eleanor looked around, "You were with my mom last time right?" Perrie looked at Eleanor with a smile, Eleanor's eyebrows raised. "Yes, I'm Eleanor Jane Calder your very first bestfriend in Highschool" She smiled trying her best to be cheerful but she can't helped but to noticed Perrie's change of attitude, she looked at Debbie, Debbie knew what Eleanor's eyes were saying so she just nods for her to continue. "Hey nerdy. It's me Louis William Tomlinson.. Your bully" Lou cheerfully wave at Perrie, "Hello bully. But why do you call me nerdy?" She frowned, Lou's eyebrows raised, she looked at El before continuining. "You were a nerd before we became friends" He explained bewildered that the Perrie infront of him is different, normally she would yell Eleanor's name and hide on her back whenever Lou bullies her. "Oh? But how do we become friends? Is it because of Eleanor?" She smiled as she looke at the two of them, El and Lou exchange glances. "Is It just me or Pez become smarter and matured" Lou whispers so only El could hear him. She elbowed him, "Well that's a long story, we'll tell you about it some other time" Liam suddenly spoke.