Cloud Control

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Branch set up a meeting, for everyone who has been annoyed by Cloud Guy, in his bunker.

The only ones who showed up were Laguna, Lownote Jones, Holly, Dante, Aggie and King Trollex, who came to visit when Branch called anyone who were Cloud Guy's victims.

"I call the first meeting of the United Council against Cloud Guy to order. All of us are victims of his antics, yes?" Branch started as the rest of Trolls nodded, "By the way, thanks for coming on short notice, King Trollex."

"It's fine, Branch. Not only did he leave me and Aggie to die in the forest months ago, he did make a big mistake for my kingdom!" Trollex shared his story.

Just yesterday, when Trollex held another rave party, Cloud Guy intervene, and played the DJ mixer in a wrong way, causing the Techno Trolls to cover their ears as the music went wrong. Even Trollex covered his ears, gritted his teeth furiously.

"The cloud really got into my nerves!" The King crossed his arms and growled.

"Note: I share the same expression you have right now, Your Majesty," Laguna bowed to her king.

"It's okay, sweetie, I know how you feel," Aggie rubbed the back of her boyfriend's back to calm him down. Then, it's her turn to share, "He knew I'm a psychic!"

"What?!" the other Trolls gasped.

"But how?!" Dante asked.

"He's a cloud. He's everywhere!" Aggie shivered in fear.

"Did he tell anyone?" Lownote questioned.

"No, but we have to stop him before he tells anyone!" the Magic Musical Troll exclaimed.

"If we share what we know, together we can beat cloud Guy." Branch said.

"All right, ay guess ay'll share, y'all. Ay remembuurr the ferst tahm Cloud Guy drifted into town. Ay were whel on my way ta winning ayy recawd-breaking, fourth-straaheet lonesome flats cutie pageant. when he done showed up. Let me tell y'all, my hauurr were awful big, y'all. But cloud guy's.... were. bigguurr. But ay done knew he done had naw true passion faw the pageant arts. He only done won that there crown ta mess with me. Now ay'm all wawked up!" Holly groaned in anger

"Come on, someone's got to know something we can use against him." Branch expected something else, and turned to Lownote Jones, "Lownote, you're the coolest troll there is. There is no way he got to the best of you."

"You got that right, baby," He said calmly, until he broke into a screaming rage and broke his shades, "Except when it comes to that cloud!"

Everyone gasped surprisingly.