Kick-Off Party part 2

Sorry it took so long to post this new chapter. I was making another chapter from another story, and it took longer than I thought. But I finally finished it yesterday, so I proceeded making this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a secret meeting place, Poppy paced around with blackboards behind her, and Branch, Biggie, Smidge, Guy and Aggie gathered around the table.

Poppy declared, "All right, this kick-off party is too important to leave to chance. We have to plan it. But Val can't know, so we have to make our plans seem spontaneous. Agreed?"

Branch then cleared his throat to interrupt his queen, "Uh, need I point out that, as your king, this plan is absurd?"

"Uh, need I point out that, as your queen, I will badger you until you help?" Poppy smirked, making a point about Branch's weakness.

"You need not, my queen," Branch bowed and let her continue as he took a few steps back.

Poppy continued explaining her plan, "'Kay, first, we need to get the word out so Trolls actually show up. We can't send out invitations or she'll know we're planning. So, instead, we'll have to 'spontaneously' spread the word in every situation we can."

"Hm. Every situation?" Biggie inquired.

That is when he announced to the other Trolls that play Marco Troll-o about the party, but he was it when a techno Troll tagged him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Poppy and Aggie accompanied Guy on what he should do for this plan.

"Next, we need refreshments to arrive, 'accidentally.'" Poppy winked and explained to Guy, "So, Guy, you'll pretend to be an ice cream vendor whose truck 'happens to' break down right at the party."

"Ah. Ice cream vendor number one," Guy smiled excitingly, "I know just how to play the character."

Guy arrived with his own ice cream truck that was pulled by an orange ladybug. He wore an ice cream vendor uniform with a mustache.

When his truck "accidentally" broke down with wheels detached, he acted to fall down from his seat, and the truck changed into an ice cream wagon.

A spotlight then shined above him, and dramatically played his part, "Woe! Woe is me! Mine wagon of iced cream! Who will eat all this before it melts?!"

But Poppy stopped him right there as the spotlight went off, "Wait! How about trying that again, Guy, only not so dramatic."

"Hm. Less dramatic, eh? So like..." Guy spun around, and changed into his clown costume, "Oh no! My ice cream truck has broken down!" He laughed as he splatted a pie all over his face and blew a party horn.

In response, Aggie waved her hand in front, and shook her head, "Uh-uh. No."

"I'll work on it," Guy said before walking away while his shoes squeaked.

"He's kinda scary when he's a clown," Aggie whispered to Poppy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy and Aggie went to another private place to talk about the latter's role for this plan.

"Aggie, you're the Master of All Music. Are you able to play music for the party?" Poppy requested.