Future Vision part 1

Aggie was strolling down happily on the grounds of Trollstopia where she encountered Trollzart, sniffing some flowers as part of his inspiration for another musical piece. He noticed Aggie behind him, and put the flowers back on to place.

"Hello, Aggie," the conductor greeted.

"Morning, Papa Trollzart," Aggie smiled.

Trollzart smelled something from Aggie, "Mmm, do I smell cologne?"

Aggie blushed when her adoptive grandfather noticed the smell from her. It's not so strong, but it's easy to smell, "Yeah, I.. uh, have a date with Trollex today."

"Ooh, the young king of the Techno Trolls and the master of All Music are going on a date! How sweet," Trollzart playfully pinched her cheek.

"Yeah, Trollex and I realized we haven't gone on a date since we defeated the Siren Trolls, so maybe it would be the right time to date," Aggie said, then frowned in fear, "And I was afraid if our relationship wouldn't last long."

"Do not be ridiculous, young Aggie. Trollex loves you, and you two are cute together. Being the King of the Techno Trolls and the Master of All Music are too difficult for both of you to make time for each other, and maybe balancing your jobs and fun would be a good idea to reduce stress." said Trollzart.

"Yea, I guess you're right, Papa Trollzart. As much as I love being a master, I love Trollex more." the Magic Musical Troll said, then saw her boyfriend and a Beat Drop Button fish approaching them, "Ooh, there he is!"

"Aggie!" Trollex rushed towards Aggie and hugged her lovingly.

"Hey, Trollex," Aggie hugged him back with a kiss on his cheek. She released him from the hug, and tickled Beat a little as a greeting, "Hi Beat."

"Trollex told me you're going on a date. Watch over my buddy for me," Beat said.

"Hey, it won't be too long," Aggie reassured.

"Yeah, we're just going to have some moments to ourselves, have lunch, and that's that," the young king added, "Besides, I still have to keep the rave up back in Techno Reef this late afternoon."

"And I got to meet up with the K-Pop gang after lunch. They need a sixth member for their performance practice," Aggie added.

Suddenly, Aggie started to feel dizzy and the voices outside of her just echoed.

"Okay. So, you young love Trolls have fun," Trollzart smiled, but his voice echoed, according to Aggie's hearing.

Then, her sight started to blur, and there was a little headache, "Whoa. What's happening?"

"Aggie?" Trollex called her name as he, Trollzart and Beat stared at her in concern.

Aggie then stared at the blank space as she saw something.

There was Trollzart trying to pull himself out of the barrel.

"Aggie, get me out of here!" He cried.

Aggie blinked and snapped out of her trance, shaking her head.

"Aggie, are you okay?" Trollzart waved his hand all over her eyes.

"Trollzart!" Aggie looked around Trollzart to make sure if he's truly stuck in a barrel, "You're okay!"

"Of course I'm okay. What do you think happened to me? Nothing happened," the Classical troll leader said in confusion

"You... You were stuck in a barrel. It's like it happened, but it didn't," Aggie explained, until she noticed a fork stuck on a jam jar. She tried to pull it out, but it was stuck, "Oh, dang fork!" When she tried to pull it harder, she got it free, but accidentally punched Trollzart at the back of her hand in the process, causing him to fly backwards.

"Trollzart!" Aggie and Trollex exclaimed.

Half of Trollzart's body is stuck in one of the barrels of a wagon, and was pulled by a Country Troll.

Trollzart tried to pull himself free, but he was stuck, "Help! Aggie, get me out of here!"

"That's what I saw," Aggie gasped. This is exactly what he saw. What she saw earlier was actually the future. It didn't happen until after she saw it herself, "Trollex, Beat, Trollzart, I saw the future!"

"I feel nervous when I feel trapped!" Trollzart shouted, then he felt something tingling, "Oops! Nevermind."

Trollex, Beat, and Aggie ran off to save Trollzart from being stuck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it! This is the episode I want to write. This is the episode Aggie suddenly developed psychic visions, which is clairvoyance, seeing the future. I got this idea from an old Disney show, That's So raven, and its reboot, Raven's home. I hope you like this so far.