Bring It In part 2

Okay, guys. I know short chapters are not so much, so I decided to post a whole episode in one chapter each. I think this part 2 of "Bring It In" will be a good start... I hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Poppy and Aggie were in Classical Crest, which was above the tallest tree in Trollstopia, they settled in a room with a few more Classical trolls.

"To appreciate hugs, I think all you need is a little practice. Let's start nice and slow... by hugging this!" Poppy said as she pointed to the Classical troll statue next to her and Aggie, "Who wants to try?"

A hand raised from one of the Classical Trolls, "Minuet Sonata. I'm a fast study. They say it takes ten thousand hours to master a craft. I learned the violin in four."

"Well, you're a real go-getter, aren't you?" Poppy smiled in amazement.

"In what language would you like me to answer that? I speak seven... teen...thousand!"

"Say what now?!" Aggie squeaked in shock.

"Actually, no, I got carried away there. It's 17," Minuet corrected herself before flying over to the two Trolls

The Master of All Music sighed in relief, "Phew! For a minute there, I thought you're better than me."

"Nothing's better than anyone, master."

"I get it."

"Alright! We might have ourselves a winner here, Trolls!" Poppy exclaimed with excitement. She then started to instruct Minuet on how to hug, "Now arms out."

"Like this?" Minuet asked while opening her arms up.

"No, that's too high." Poppy said.

"Is this right?" Minuet put her arms down a little too low.

"Now, they're too low," the Queen of Pop replied.

"Okay, hang on," the Classical Troll raised one arm while putting her other arm below and raised a left leg.

Poppy was now having trouble instructing Minuet as Aggie took a turn, "Raise your right arm. Raise your right arm. Raise your right arm. Your right arm, not your leg. Ugh!"

"Is it right?" Minuet inquired with her arms and legs all over the place.

"No, no, it's not," Poppy and Aggie groaned in unison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy, Aggie, and the Classical Trolls went down at the Pop area of TrollsTopia as they poke their heads out from the bushes.

"Maybe it would help you guys to see a few more examples of the real thing," Poppy suggested to the Classical Trolls before jumping out from the bushes and shouting, "Surprise hug party!"

Just then, all of the Trolls that were around got excited and started to hug one another.

"Now, you try. Just do what comes naturally to you." Poppy told Trollzart, Dante and Minuet.

"What comes naturally. Well, I suppose we could keep our back straight like so," Trollzart started as he demonstrated.

"That's it!" Aggie smiled proudly.

"Yes, yes, and maybe if we extend our arms like this." Minuet said as she, Trollzart and Dante extended their arms out.

Poppy gasped, getting excited.