Snip-Snap

This is a request from a friend in Wattpad, Princessb237. And a small request from MasterClass60. I hope you like this new chapter. I typed as fast as I can for this chapter as two of my friends were excited for this... so excited.

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After weeks of deciding to have her hair fixed because fireworks on the day of Aggie's birthday burnt her hair, Laguna went to the salon to get a new style of her hair.

Melody did her hair, and it was shortened to just two inches past her shoulders, styled almost like a bob. And the tuft of hair she originally had that would stick up was now brushed down into side-swept bangs that went to the right.

"There you go, Laguna. What do you think of your new hair?" Melody removed the cover from Laguna's body, and made her look at the mirror

Laguna's eyes sparkled as she was surprised with her new looks, "Wow, I look like the new me! Thanks, Melody!"

"No problem," Melody spun the scissors with her fingers, "Ever since I became Junior Hairdresser, I wanted to test my skills with my good friends in TrollsTopia."

"I say, Melly, your skills are so advanced, you'll become the best hairdresser here," Val complimented her cousin, "Besides Mojo Mohawk."

"Who's Mojo Mohawk?" Poppy asked.

"Only the best hair-stylist in all of Volcano Rock City!" Demo answered.

"Well, he's not only the best hair-stylist anymore, because I'm the new one," Melody said with pride.

"Yeah, you can't compete with Mohawk because you're here in TrollsTopia, and he's in Volcano Rock City. You have nothing to worry about that," Aggie said.

Suddenly, they saw a crowd of Trolls run off to see something exciting.

"Hey, what's going on?" Melody asked curiously.

Poppy, Val, Melody, Laguna, Aggie, and Demo followed the crowd all the way in the middle of TrollsTopia.

A critter mobile stopped in front of the crowd, and opened, revealing a teenage Rock Troll, who has blue skin, and black and blue Mohawk hair. He wore a brown leather jacket and black pants.

"Ello, TrollsTopia!" He shouted with his British accent. He took out two pairs of scissors before striking a pose, and picked a random Troll in the crowd. He cut a few strands, and styled the random Pop Troll's hair in Sideways Quiff. He even styled the other five random Trolls' hair 3 seconds, and they all looked impressed.