Surprise Coronation part 1

Hello everyone. So, if you're wondering what's going on, there are two things happening today or this week.

1. Thanks to dromerosonic777, I decided to put all of my episodes/series for Trollstopia Season 1 in one whole story. And maybe each chapter would have an intro lyrics (I planned two intros for my own version of Trollstopia, so there will be two.) There are also two versions here in my Trollstopia series: One is fanmade, depending on where I based the story from, and one is OC inserted with changes based on the original Trollstopia that is coming this November 19th. So, this story is all about season 1 episodes.

2. I watched Trollstopia trailer yesterday, and I'm very happy it finally came out after waiting since April 2020. I'm so excited to watch it this November 19th. So, there will be a possibility that I might remake the original Trollstopia series into my own version, with OC insert, and editing or adding a few different scenes. In able to know which is fanmade episode and remake episodes or remake, the intros will guide you which is which. Don't get me wrong, I love Trollstopia, and I'm excited about it. I would like to insert my OC, Aggie, and what would be her role there. Also, I still have to wait for the names of the delegates from Rock Tribe (a purple Rock Troll with pigtails), Techno Tribe, and Funk Tribe. Holly Darling (from Country Western Tribe) and Dante Crescendo (from Classical Tribe) are the only known Troll delegates were named so far.

I'll try the best I can to complete fanmade episodes 2 and 3 of Trollstopia before November 19th, because College really kept me busy. I hope you'll love this 2nd episode of my own version of Trollstopia. Have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, Poppy led Quincy, Essence, Trollex, Aggie, Beat, Barb, Delta Dawn and Trollzart to Branch's bunker as they were now under the "door".

"So, Branch is okay if we can see his bunker?" Essence asked.

"Yeah, I already told him, and he's fine with that. As long as only a few trolls, not the entire tribe," Poppy said. She found a button on the rock as the door below them opened.

"We just want to know what his bunker looks like. Obviously, living alone under a rock..., literally..., is pretty lonely for him," Barb guessed.

When the ground door closed, the elevator sent the 8 Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fishdown all the way deep down in Branch's bunker, where the other Trolls were fascinated by the supplies Branch stored for each room. The elevator made it down to the ground floor and stopped.

"Or it made him a different Pop Troll, survivalist he is, huh?" Trollex said.

"Cannot believe he has been doing this all by himself after you escaped from the Bergens," Trollzart awed.

"Dang, ya'll," Delta approached a drawer of jars filled with clear liquid, "At least he stawed watuurr here."

"Actually, that's his sweat," Poppy corrected.

Though Delta wanted to respond in disgust, she realized that's how Country Trolls do when they work everyday, "Hmm, ah fill 'im."

While Aggie walked around and her eyes wandered all over the bunker, she noticed a small curtain on the wall, "Oh, what's in here?"

Aggie's loud curiosity got everyone's attention as they looked over what the Magic Musical Troll found. When Aggie opened the curtain, behind it were colorful invitations that were made with colored papers, drawings and glitters.

"Wait a minute..." Poppy came forward to take a closer look, "I know these," She took an invitation from the shelf, "These are the invitations I gave to Branch whenever I invited him to come to every party these past 22 years... I thought he destroyed them when he didn't want to attend."