His own demons

All of his puppets were gone. Dead. Deep underground. Each of their deaths was a success to him but now he is developing second thoughts. Now he understands how deep his insecurities and demons are. He feels the loneliness overbearing him. He is now desperate for a second chance... So much so that he was cowardly kneeling in the corner of the dark room, sobbing out emotions he spent his whole existence hiding. He had his eyes squeezed shut, hands gripping strands of his greasy hair tightly, teeth gritting and body shaking. It was known to be typical for a villain to have more pain than hero's, it was stereotyped from the beginning and so he played along with it but now this is where he is. Desperate for more air to breath since he has sucked all his in. His own insecurities hits him like a truck, making him faithless in his own power, he needs puppets to torment and take away that feeling. With no one under his control he is simply forbidden, always has been but since the death of all his puppets, now was the time he engulfed it. Now he understands the pain he had caused but his chances are all out, gone with the wind, he tried to catch them but he missed and fell in the process. The risks he made took him to this situation, now he wishes to turn back everything, something he never thought of thinking. From the start he told himself that it was tough luck, he has been chosen to be the bad guy so he should play it well... Turns out he turned into something more, something toxic and radioactive. Everything he surrounds himself with just rots and dies whether he agreed to it or not. He just wants to be like them but now they were gone and he is next.

Anti wailed from the corner. His mind repeated the pained thoughts and his heart ached. The shirt he wore was soaked in tears and blood that dripped down from his neck and hair where he scratched it to hard.

"N-No! Let me stay in peace!" His voice was beyond broken, you wouldn't make out what he was saying due to the flood of emotions.

"I'M SORRY!!" Anti screamed through his sore throat. He had repeated everything and hoped someone would forgive him but he then thought again. No one was ever there with him.

It echoed throughout the room, getting back at him like strong winds. Almost as though gravity forces Anti to apologise to himself for the things he had done. At this point he believes he is stuck in his own nightmare, no energy to get up and walk out. Anti was stuck like this. From what he thought...