Antisepticeye VS Darkiplier

//Stole this from my other book because I'm completely out of ideas~//

"Hello you manipulative cunt~" A voice called out from behind Dark who slowly turned his head around, not seeing anything before turning back and facing a rather greenish, smiley face.

"Hello Anti." He smiled at the glitch. "How are you holding up? Considering it's been over a year since you last killed Jack."

Anti scoffed. "Who says I was doing for the cameras? I'm still ruining his life! It's taking fookin ages for you to ruin only one life! I got five others under my grasp as well and each of them are in my control~"

"Hmm, is that so?" Dark questioned, smiling slightly and stepping back so he could see Anti's full appearance.

"Then why can I still see that hero strolling around?" His words spat with hatred as the glitch frowned, gritting his teeth. He had his fists curled up in a ball, veins popping out due to his anger.

"Why should that concern you?" Anti snarled from his position, Dark grinning in the process.

"It doesn't, I was making a statement for your false confessions about having each of Jack's egos in control. You still have the hero and that doctor trying to hunt you down. The magician is long gone, the mute is still making shows and Chase... Was the only one you achieved. I'm rather disappointed Anti..."

The glitch growled. "JAMESON, HENRIK AND CHASE I HAVE COMPLETELY SCREWED OVER! MARV IS ALMOST THERE FOR ME TO CATCH, YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT CONDISERING YOU ARE JUST HUNTING DOWN ONE YOUTUBER AND HE IS STILL FOOKIN' ALIVE!"

"My methods are completely different than yours... You look for attention. For mercy while I do it for my own being. I have a reason to and you? You don't even have a tragic backstory or even a normal one. Your just a glitch having a tantrum for attention, a virus who only became one to refuel his own insecurities and weaknesses for someone else's. You also can't say much seeing as Jack is still alive and doing perfectly fine." Dark smirked as he picked on his nails, using that to agitate the glitch even more.

"Your just a manipulative cunt! Your a fookin coward! You stuck up, emo fucker who is moping over some voices in that goddamn sociopathic head of yours!"

Darkiplier shook his head. "What does that make you? A sadistic, psychotic, whining psychopath who has no self control nor common sense. Your worse than Wilford and he is a baby combined itself. Your a fraud Anti, an imbecile."

Anti glared at him, one of his eyes glowing bright green before he twisted his head and grinned evilly. He didn't say anything but stared at the other dark ego, making him mildly uncomfortable.

"Staring isn't getting you anywhere." Dark mentioned with a sigh.

"You fookin' call me weak. I made more appearances that you and your fookin' years older than me! I have made more effort, more time and more power! I've been known and admired since my first appearance!" Anti snapped due to Dark's dismissal behaviour.

"Because your fan made, wait until you reach over five years old and then you see yourself slowly loosing the hype and fire you created. It's like reaching to be an old man." He tiled his head.

"When I'm over five years there will be no more Jack! No more egos! JUST ME! I'M NEVER LOOSING THAT HYPE! The fans strengthen me! You just never made the effort for them." The glitch grinned in return. "There's a reason for why your manipulative because you lost the power to FORCE IT!"

Dark sighed. "Why would I force it when I had the power to manipulate? It's common sense, Anti. Why waste energy when you could give a simple smile or kiss and they'd be desperate to take orders from you."

"Because I'm not a pussy. When there's something that needs to be done, I'm doing it with determination. Fook your 'powers' and think about times you can't use it, what would you do then?"

"That isn't related to the topic of our meeting." Dark pointed out through his annoyance.

Anti went mad. "IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF PYCHO IN YA, SO WHEN THERE'S A DICKHEAD IN THE WAY, YOU CAN SIMPLY WIPE THEM OUT!!" He screamed before charging at Dark with his knife, continuing their confrontations with more spice.