Great help!

"Robbie please... Just stop chewing on the remote control, I'm begging you..." Schneep mumbled in his hands, currently trying to pull away the zombie from the sofa who stubbornly refused. It grumbled in response with his full concentration on the item in his mouth, strongly chewing and scratching the controller with his teeth. Anti smugly grinned from his position on the separate chair, looking between Robbie and Henrik.

"Well thanks for helping!" The German blurted out in anger, staring over at the glitch that laughed even more. Before anything could start Chase stumbled in with hands filled with nerf bullets followed by Jackie who carried a few guns to go along with it.

"H-Hey doc! Just gonna play some rounds-" "Absolutely not. I'm sorry but there's no time to Chase, I've got some food shopping to do soon but I can't go until Robbie comes but he is to busy trying t-to EAT THE CONTROLLER! You can't have a few rounds because it's your turn to help with the food today. Both of you." Henrik snapped, his hands placed on his hips as the loudness of his German accent made the zombie jump. The remote falling from his hands in which Jackie quickly grabbed before Rob could reach it again.

Chase groaned out. "Heennn!!" The doctor only ignore his complaints, helping Robbie up and signalling the two egos to grab their shoes before staring over to Anti who played with a... used knife. Henrik stuttered out in surprise seeing the coating of blood on the metal before clearing his throat.

"Can you come with us...? You still need to replace that fucking coffee machine after throwing it at Mar and crushing it against the wall several times." He asked, voice low and filled with lack of sleep. "Where the fock am I supposed ta' get a coffee machine from?" Anti snickered back with his green eyes piercing the Germans head.

"We aren't just going to ONE shop you know. I need everyone to come along so we can get everything we need so far because nothing in this house FUCKING WORKS ANYMORE!" He looked back to the glitch who sank into his chair further.

"Is JJ and Marv comin'?" Jackie called out from the front door.

"They are out you fookin twats!!" Anti yelled out, glaring at the doorway they walked out off. "How do you know if I have the fookin money for that shit?" His eyes averting back to the low, dark blue ones that belonged to Schneep.

"I would think mugging and stealing all those people, especially killing them, would have given you much more than I intended." He smirked. The German accent flying through to bring out his confidence, earning a frown from the glitchy figure.

"Fock you."

"No fuck you for breaking the majority of the items in this house. Your anger issues are really helping!" Schneep scoffed as he shoved on his coat and folding the collar.

"I'm not comin'." Anti breathed out, hands resting on the back of his head. "Yes, yes you are." Henrik nodded.

"Oh yeah? What are ya goin do? Eh?" The glitch cracked forward into a daring position where the ego in front of him did the same, leaning down and moving his head forward so that they were staring at each-other.

"Simple as, I could either sign you up for the psych wards, turn you into police! I bet they would love that or tell Sean that you deserve to be forgotten and deleted. Say another word and It'll be all of them."

Anti flipped back up, staring down at Schneep who slowly stood up as well, smirking as he did so. "I could get away from all of em, try me and I'll make you watch the world around you burn as well as slicing Sean's neck off for real and make his blood pour onto your cowardly face, until I'll make you suffer the grief of watching the others burn with his dead corpse. Then you'd be next."

Schneep snorted, patting Anti's shoulder before dragging him to the front door where the others were stood, chatting to one enough.

"You didn't answer me!" Anti hissed in the German's ear.

"I know, I couldn't be bothered to." He smiled back at Anti who just scowled. "Stop having a tantrum and get going to lazy shit." Henrik rolled his eyes as the door to the house opened, ushering everyone out before grabbing his keys and wallet.